Household heaters which heater is best how to choose
Which heater to choose for an apartment for the cold season?
Outside the window is already October, and the weather is getting colder every day. Therefore, it's time to think about buying a heater. However, there is a huge selection of such devices on the market, so today we decided to tell you what types of heaters are available, listing their advantages and disadvantages.
Fireproof heaters - oil coolers: pros and cons
An oil cooler isthe most popular home heater . It is an electric battery that resembles a conventional central heating battery filled with oil instead of water. The radiator works by heating with mineral oil its metal surface. Then the heat is deliberately scattered in different directions. The room gradually warms up, and the warmest place is in the immediate vicinity near the heater.
Advantages of oil coolers:
- Oil radiators can work for several days, while the heating element does not burn;
- Such a device is fireproof;
- Such heaters do not burn oxygen and dust, which means they do not give unpleasant odors.
- Works silently.
Disadvantages of oil coolers:
- The radiator should not be placed next to fusible objects, as its surface heats up to 1100C.
Modern household convectors for apartments - advantages and disadvantages
Convectors are household heaters, well known since the 80s of the last century. They worka special ton . Cold air in the convector gets from below, inside heats up and comes out from above. Such a device provides for a uniform and natural heating of the room. True, if the fan is not built into the convector, then the room will not warm up immediately.
Pros of domestic convector:
- Modern appliances have a built-in thermostat, so they can regulate the temperature themselves. So, the convector does not need to be disconnected;
- Noiselessly working;
- Has a good aesthetic appearance.
Cons of household convector:
- If the convector does not have a built-in fan, the room will heat up very slowly.
Heat fans heating: which heater should I choose?
The fan heater is verysimilar to convector . Inside it there is a fan and a heating spiral. The air passing through it is heated, thus heating the room.
Advantages of fan heaters:
- The room heats up very quickly;
- Does not require shutdown, because the thermostat temperature adjusts automatically;
- In case of a fall automatically switches off
- Protected from overheating.
Disadvantages of the fan heater:
- While working a little noise;
- Dust, which accumulates on a spiral, burns, so an unpleasant odor may appear.
Household infrared heaters of the new generation - do they have disadvantages?
Household infrared heaters work by countingquartz lamp . located in a metal casing. Unlike other models, this device does not heat the air, but the objects to which it was sent. Infrared heater is ideal for heating large rooms.
- This device is fire-safe;
- Works silently;
- It has a rotation angle of 20 to 40 degrees.
The infrared heater has practically no drawbacks.
Wall heaters are a good warm and velvet season - which heater will warm the apartment better?
Wall film heaters, "Good warmth" is the most advanced room heaters, developed using nano-technology. It the heating element is a carbon fiber . But externally, the device looks like a beautiful colourful murals and is quite similar to a normal household heater.
The advantages of wall film heaters:
- Quiet work;
- Fireproof, its surface is heated not more than 70C;
- These heaters are very economical
- Does not dry the air and does not burn oxygen
- Can be used in rooms with high humidity
- Very mobile and compact.
Disadvantages of heaters Good heat and Velvet season:
- They cool down very quickly after shutdown.