What to do to shoes slipping in the winter – the best means against ice
The best home remedies for ice protection - which shoes do not slip into the ice?
Do not envy the doctors now from the trauma centers - they have begun the hot season of bruises and fractures. And all the reason - ice, again not having time to prepare for the winter ZhEKi and illiterate shoes.
How to keep yourself safe and sound, and not throw up the work of traumatologists?Choose the right shoes and rememberrules of movement in winter .
The content of the article:
Correct shoes for ice, special lining for shoes to protect against ice
The rules for choosing anti-slip shoes are quite simple:
- We are guided not by the trend and height of the studs, thanks to which our legs visually lengthen, and to protect from falls and to reduce the risk of lying in a plaster for a couple of months.The producer country is better to choose one that is familiar with the cold - Russia, Scandinavian countries, Ukraine.
- We study the sole. Requirements: Protector - with a uniform deep pattern, directed in different directions (for better adhesion to the icy road).
- We put on shoes and try to feel the force of adhesion on the slippery floor of the store. Remember that the sole in the frost hardens, and substandard shoes will be slippery and hard on the cold.
- To all beloved ugg boots pay attention only if they adapted to the Russian winter and have improved soles (comfort, protector).
- No smooth soles! Even if this "beauty" I do not want to remove, and sensations in boots "as in Slippers". To balance you, of course, they will learn (late winter), but the first time you will be in difficulty.
- We check the softness of the sole. The softer - the higher the adhesion to the frosted surface.
Video: How to walk in ice?
Slippery shoes – what to do: the best home remedies of ice on the street
A properly prepared sole is a successfully experienced winter.
What are today used "grandmother's recipes" to protect shoes from untimely slipping?
- Felt. We cut off a couple of pieces from old boots, then paste (or nail small carnations) to our sole. Such protection from ice is enough for a week, a maximum of 10 days.
- The Glue Point. With a neat snake we put on the soles, dry it, smear it with a smaller zigzag. After a day, we rub it with a large "skin" to the state of roughness. This "antild" enough for a week.
- We glue several plates to the soleclassic large plaster. For a day or two you can feel more confident. As in this case, and in all the others, involving the adherence of fabric "fuses" to the soles, it should be remembered: in rainy weather and in snowfall, these devices turn your shoes almost into skates. Therefore, for "wet" weather, they are not suitable.
- We buy special emery strips (there are in any households / shops) on a sticky basis, glue on the soles, for 2-3 days forget about the pose of the balancer on the rope.
Also folk craftsmen rub their solesraw potatoes, sprinkle sand over freshly applied glue, glue sponges for washing dishes, etc. But such tools are short-lived and do not differ aesthetically. Therefore, it is better to immediately choose high-quality footwear, taking into account all the nuances of "anti-skid".
What can a footwear workshop offer to protect shoes in the open ice?
- We put soft heel from polyurethane in the shoe shop and the whole season we move briskly and without fear. For fidelity, you can also polish the soles in the same place.
- We put metal heels (on perimeter, with thorns, with carnations, etc.). Clap them in the subway and other public places is not very decent, but on the street you can be calm.
How to walk on the ice in the street?
As soon as there is frost on the roads, we begin to move along the streets, as if with crystal vases in hands (from a sideboard with family treasures). And it is right! Do not consider the remaining bullfinches and study themselves in the windows -look under your feet (the ice of rhetoric does not forgive).
Therefore, rememberrules for literate movement in ice:
- We change the gait. Don't run for the bus, not in a hurry, go slow, small steps, stepping on the entire sole.
- Do not keep hands in pockets. With a sudden fall, this recklessness can cost not only a fracture, but also a craniocerebral injury. Are your hands busy? Distribute weight evenly.
- Do not forget about the right shoes.
- We calculate the dangerous parts of the path and advance the route (or go as carefully as possible).
- Cautiously move along the roads – reduce the risk of fly right under the car.
- Learn to fall correctly. Do not fall on your hands to exclude fractures and sprains. With a loss of balance, we try to group, bend our legs in the lap (in the direction of falling) and press our hands to the body, and touching the ground - roll over to "dissipate" the force of the impact. Avoid falling on your back with any acrobatic stunts.
- Keep the body of the body when walkingslightly inclined forward .
- Do not kick back. if someone touched his shoulder, late for his business.
- Do not ignore a visit to the doctor. if the fall had occurred and the impact was strong.
If you are not very careful with special care, the recommendations fly out of memory immediately after reading, and you will not remove the studs "never and for nothing", then carry it with you in your pursea pair of cotton pantyhose or stockings - In the emergency room they will be useful to you. Stretched under a plaster stocking protects you from itching, irritation of the skin and a feeling of tightening the hairs.