Go to the nursery, or the first test for baby and parents
Your child goes to nursery – what parents need to know about the arrival of baby DOE?
Unfortunately, parents do not always have the opportunity to be with their children. Someone needs to work, someone to study - and the baby has to be given to the manger. But irrespective of the situation, the preparation for the manger is a mandatory process, if the mother and father want the adaptation in the preschool for the crumbs to be as painless as possible. What should parents know about the child's arrival in the nursery?
Design in the nursery – what and when to apply?
In the nursery one of the parents served the application for admission of the child and the following documents :
When to apply?
About the acute shortage of places in preschool institutions is known to all. And to think that the baby will have to give the nursery or garden it should after birth . Once you receive a child's birth certificate - it's time to run and get up on the queue. And - not in the preschool itself, as before, but in a special commission dealing with the acquisition of kindergartens.
The nursery — at what age would be best for the child?
To sit home with the baby for three years, can not afford every mother. To this difficult situation and designed a nursery in which babies take 12 months. The main question remains – will the baby safely bear the separation from mother at this age?
- With 1-1.5 years.
At this age the mother for the baby – man, without which he cannot exist. Torn from the atmosphere of parental care and tenderness the child does not understand why around it by strangers, and why my mother left him alone in a strange place. Any outsider for a one year old – this "strange" man, and, of course, the baby is just not ready psychologically to remain without mom.
- With 2-2.5 years.
Kids this age are already more developed in every sense. They are drawn to peers, they can distract games. If a teacher is a good psychologist, and the child is really sociable, the adaptation period will go fast. But if the child refuses to stay in the manger, then your time has not come yet to leave him against his will should not be.
What is needed in the nursery: purchased "dowry" for a baby to preschool
In all the nurseries and kindergartens, their own rules concerning, in particular, the "dowry", which the kid needs to bring with him. But the basic requirements are similar for all creches. So, what will a small Yaselnik need?
- Panties – 4-5 pairs (or diapers). The first option is better if you want your child to quickly become independent.
- T-shirts – a couple of pieces.
- Socks, tights – 3-4 couples.
- Warm jacket or sweater.
- Clothing set in case a complete change (if, for example, accidentally spill compote).
- Diaper/oilcloth for the cot.
- Bibs – 1-2 pieces.
- Smenka. Lacquer shoes not worth taking, and felt Slippers. Best shoes with arch support and a small heel.
- Headdress for a walk.
- A set of clean handkerchiefs, a comb, a towel.
- Physical form.
- Stationery set. including the apron.
- Package under the dirty clothes.
The rest should be clarified directly from the caregivers. For example, if the manger has a swimming pool, then bathing accessories will be needed. If there is a rhythm - the Czechs. Etc. And do not forget to sign the things of the child, to avoid confusion.
Important tips for parents: how to prepare your child for nursery
Preparing the nursery is hard work for parents. First and foremost, moms and dads should teach (try to teach) toddler:
- Chew. That is, transfer the crumbs with mashed potatoes and cereals to bulk the food. Of course, gradually.
- To drink from a regular Cup (not "drinking bowl"), eaten with a spoon.
- To go on the potty. Even if the child is still sometimes pees in his pants, and every time asks for the potty, it's important to introduce him to this process. That is, the baby should not be afraid of pot. And in the manger, happily planted in the pots the kids pretty quickly learn this skill. See also: How to teach a toddler to potty ?
- To fall asleep in the crib without my mother's hands. Gradually teach your baby to fall asleep independently.
As for the health of the child (its adaptation and immunity), here it is necessary to remember the following:
- In regular climate, it should returnat least two weeks before the manger (if you leave).
- A month before the manger have to do all the necessary vaccinations. Read: new immunization schedule for children 2014 .
- Also in the past month haveto protect the child from contact with infected/ill people.
- A week before the manger refrain from introducing into your baby's diet of new products .
- The beginning of June and the end of the spring is the time for the gradual introduction of tempering procedures.
- Teach your child to day mode nurseries and morning exercises.
- More walk and baby wear for the weather.
With what and with whom you should introduce your child to the nursery?
Daily life home kid differs significantly from selnica. And not only that several parents and many children. The nursery is full of discoveries for a child, and not always positive. So need to acquaint your baby with :
Features of work group's short stay in the nursery for a better adaptation to the preschool institution
Group short-term stay is an adaptation of the special group in the gardens for toddlers 2-3 hours. What are the characteristics of this group?
- Opportunity to facilitate adaptation the nursery and garden.
- Ability to visit the group together with my mother.
- Help mom in the development and adaptation of the baby with the help of illustrative examples.
- The group is designed for the child's age 1-3 years.
- The educational program includescomprehensive development of the crumbs – sculpture, drawing, familiarity with the letters and the score, dancing, fine motor skills, speech development and the formation of necessary skills, etc.