Balls for children that are useful to buy for your child
Small and big balls for children - what kind of balls should a child buy?
For a small child, the ball is, first of all, a positive charge and joy from the game. Large or small, bright, colorful, with ears or rubber "needles" - it is the main part of children's pastime. But, in addition to the excitement of using the ball and the variety of games with this sport inventory, the ball is also a necessary attribute for the prevention of many diseases and for the development of the child's organism. What are children's balls, and how to choose them correctly?
What are children's balls, and what are they used for?
- Gymnastics balls (fitballs)
This option is a useful toy for outdoor activities at any age. Fitball is a huge inflatable ball made of durable high quality material. The maximum load is 150 kg, the diameter is about 55-75 cm. Benefit from fitbola: gentle loading, maintaining flexibility, prevention of spine diseases, physical and intellectual development of the child, training of the vestibular apparatus, a sense of balance, etc. Fitbol will be at the same time at any age - for newborn crumbs, adolescents, adults and the elderly. Invented in Switzerland, the miracle ball is successfully used for children with cerebral palsy, for rehabilitation after injuries received, for aerobics, for strengthening ligaments and unloading the spine.
The use of fitball for the health of the baby is invaluable:
- Development of the vestibular apparatus by swinging on the ball (even in the first year of life).
- Passive "swimming" to obtain visual, vestibular, kinesthetic impulses (almost like a mother in the tummy).
- Relaxation is psychological. emotional relaxation, positive emotions.
- Relaxation of abdominal muscles. And, accordingly, improving digestion, reducing the frequency of colic, improving breathing.
- Analgesic effect and stimulation of the liver and kidneys, as well as other important organs due to vibration.
- Strengthening and development of all muscle groups. due to the complication (with age) of gymnastic exercises.
- Strengthening the spine and improving the work of the nervous system.
- The health benefits of hyper and hypotension. orthopedic pathologies, etc.
The parents can hold the very first exercises with a gymnastic ball from the moment the baby turns 2 weeks old - when the home adaptation is completed, the regime is adjusted and the umbilical wound is healed. Of course, immediately after feeding, lessons with the ball are not recommended - you should wait 40-60 minutes.
Their variety can not be described - a game ball can be selected, according to wishes, age and height of the baby. It can be a tiny monophonic ball, a medium-sized ball with a stuffing-toy or a big one, with a picture of your favorite cartoon character. Playing balls are getting pleasure from the game, active rest and the first steps to the sport. Age limits: to play football newborn baby, of course, can not, but starting from 3-4 months, small balls will be useful for the development of motor skills and coordination of movements.
Sports for babies begin in the period from 3 to 7 years. Therefore, special balls (for football, rhythmic gymnastics and other sports) are purchased for the arisen need.
Perfect sports equipment for moving crumbs. They should not be confused with fitbols, although they are similar in purpose. Unlike the last, jumpers have tails, horns or pens, for which the carapace is held during exercises. Use the ball for gymnastic / therapeutic sessions or simply for unrestrained fun. Age frames: from 2-3 years - about 27-30 cm, from 5-6 years - 45-50 cm, for large children and adults - 60 cm. The maximum load is 45-50 kg and more.
This inventory is intended for therapeutic and athletic gymnastics. And just for games, of course. The massage point effect is provided due to the needle surface ("pimples" made of rubber on the surface of the ball), which improves blood circulation, overall development, strengthening of the back muscles, development of coordination of movement, etc. Massage balls come in different diameters, "pimples" and stiffness - from the ball 7 cm for the development of fine motor skills (from 3-4 months) to large balls 75 cm in diameter.
The benefits of these balls have already been proven by the time - inflatable pools with rubber (plastic, foam) balls have many young parents. The pool is filled with colorful balls to the brim instead of water, and the kid gets a powerful "pond" of joy right in his room. As for health, diving into such balls is to calm the nervous system, massage the body, strengthen the muscles and endless enthusiasm. Age frames: for the fry from 3 years.
When choosing a ball for a child, remember the main thing:
- The ball should spring - no excessive resistance or falling through.
- Pinch the ball - a lot of small folds should not be (a sign of poor quality). When you repeatedly inflate a quality ball always restores the shape - no cracks, wrinkles, wrinkles.
- Anti-disruptive system (icon - АВS) allows the ball to be blown out at the break, and not burst under the child.
- A quality ball has no visible stitches . burrs and unpleasant odor.
- The nipple should be soldered inside the ball.
- The material of a good baby ball is hypoallergenic . environmentally friendly, free from harmful impurities and antistatic.
- Good ball - warm to the touch . not slippery, not sticky and leaving no traces of paint on hands.
- And take care of the baby's nervous system and his vision -bypass the party too brightly or poisonously painted balls .