The goals for children that are useful to buy your child
Small and large balls for kids – what kind of balls you need to buy baby?
For a small child, the ball is, first of all, a positive charge and joy from the game. Large or small, bright, colorful, with ears or rubber "needles" - it is the main part of children's pastime. But, in addition to the excitement of using the ball and the variety of games with this sport inventory, the ball is also a necessary attribute for the prevention of many diseases and for the development of the child's organism. What are children's balls, and how to choose them correctly?
What are children's balls, and what are they used for?
- Stability balls (exercise balls)
This option is a useful toy for active recreation at any age. The fitball is a large inflatable ball made of durable high quality material. Maximum load – 150 kg, diameter of about 55-75 see the Benefits of fitball: gentle load, maintain flexibility, and prevention of diseases of the spine, physical, and intellectual development of the child, training of vestibular apparatus, balance, etc. the Fitball will come in handy at any age – for new baby, teenager, adult and elderly. Invented in Switzerland, the wonder ball has been successfully used for children with cerebral palsy, rehabilitation after injuries, to aerobics, to strengthen the ligaments and unloading of the spine.
Use an exercise ball for the baby's health is invaluable:
- Development of the vestibular apparatus due to the rocking on the ball (even in the first year of life).
- Passive "swimming" to obtain the visual, vestibular, kinesthetic impulses (almost like mummy's tummy).
- Relaxation psychological. emotional release, positive emotions.
- Relaxation of the abdominal muscles. And, consequently, improve digestion, reduce colic, improve breathing.
- Analgesic effect and stimulation of the liver and kidneys and other important organs through vibration.
- Strengthening and development of all muscle groups. due to the complexity (age) gymnastic exercises.
- Strengthening the spine and improving the functioning of the nervous system.
- Health benefits with Hyper - and hypotonia. orthopedic pathologies, etc.
Our first lessons with gymnastic ball parents can spend since, as a child turns 2 weeks – when passed a home adaptation, and established a mode and the umbilical wound has healed. Of course, immediately after feeding sessions with the ball are not recommended – you should wait about 40-60 minutes.
Their variety defies description – play ball you can pick up, in accordance with the wishes, age and growth of the baby. This can be a tiny solid ball, the ball is medium size stuffed toy or large, with a picture of your favorite multpersonazh. Balls – is getting pleasure from the game activity and the first steps to the sport. Age limitations: to play football newborn baby, of course, can not, but, starting with 3-4 months, small balls will be useful for developing motor skills and coordination.
Sports classes for kids begin in the period from 3 to 7 years. Therefore, special balls (for football, rhythmic gymnastics and other sports) are acquired the need arose.
Ideal sports gear for moving the crumbs. To confuse them with stability balls is not necessary, although they are similar in purpose. Unlike the latter, jumpers have tails, horns or knobs, for which the baby rests during exercise. To use the ball for gym/treatment sessions or just for fun. Age range: 2-3 years – about 27-30 cm, 5-6 years – 45-50 cm, for large children and adults – 60 cm Maximum load – 45 to 50 kg and more.
This equipment is designed for medical and sports gymnastics. And just for gaming, of course. Massage acupressure effect is provided, the needle surface ("bumps" of rubber on the surface of the ball), which helps to improve blood circulation, common development, strengthen back muscles, development of coordination of movement, etc. Massage balls come in different diameters, dimensions of the "pimple" and stiffness from ball 7 cm for the development of fine motor skills (3-4 months) to large balls, 75 cm in diameter.
The use of these balls is time-proved – inflatable pools with a rubber (plastic, foam) balls have many young parents. The pool is filled with colored balls to the edges instead of water, and the kid has a powerful "reservoir" of joy straight to his room. With regard to health, the diving in these balls is calming the nervous system, body massage, muscle strengthening and infinite delight. Age limits: for toddlers from 3 years.
Choosing a ball for your child, remember:
- The ball should bounce – no excessive resistance or dropping inside.
- Pinch the ball – many small folds should not be (a sign of low quality). When re-inflating the quality of the ball always recovers shape – no cracks, wrinkles, folds.
- Interattiva system (icon — ABS) allows the ball at break to deflate, but not burst under the child.
- Quality goals are no visible seams . Burr and odor.
- The pin should be soldered inside of the ball.
- The material is good children's ball – allergenic . environmentally friendly, free from harmful impurities and antistatic.
- Good ball – warm to the touch . not slippery, not sticky and does not leave traces of paint on his hands.
- And take care of the nervous system of the baby and his vision – avoid too rosy bright colored balls .