How to make a frame for text in a text editor Word
Word - a revolutionary program, which incidentally absolutely all categories of the population and greatly simplified their lives. Convenient interface, a lot of functions, including: inserting tables, photos and drawings, a frame for text, the possibility of page numbering, a wide range of text formatting options and a bunch of other useful "bells and whistles." And, naturally, having such an impressive potential, it's problematic to sort out all the delights of the editor at once.
In the article, we will talk about one of the most frequently asked questions how to make a frame for the text in the Word. It will not make much work, but it can bring benefits. As a rule, it is necessary for the title pages of abstracts, diplomas, it is decorated with congratulatory texts.
Versions of the MicrosoftWord application are several, the most popular now are: WinWord 2007, WinWord 2010, WinWord 2012. All of them differ somewhat from each other in design and layout of the main menu of the interface.
How to insert a border to text in word 2007 and 2010
Versions of 2007 and 2010 are similar to each other in the layout of the menu, and therefore it is not advisable to consider the issue separately for each version. Let's start in order, for example Word 2010:
- On the menu bar at the top find the section "page Layout" and click on it
- In the right-most end of the new tabs that are opened after switching to "page Layout" select "page Borders"
- Opens a window with a menu in which we go to the tab "Page" (upper window sections)
- After the transition, on the left you will see "Type:". Choose "Frame" and "menu Type", which is slightly to the right, looking any frame
- Chose frame, confirmed by pressing "OK".
Word 2012 differs slightly from previous versions, first of all by adding a new section in the menu - "Design." Now, to insert a frame around the page, you need to choose not "Page layout", but, respectively, "Design".
- From the top menu bar, select "Design"
- At the end of the top right – "page Border"
- Further, everything is identical with the above instructions.
Frames can be made in the form of drawings, choose the width, color. In general, to format as you please and under a specific task. I do not think that you will be praised if on the title page of the thesis there will be colored Christmas trees.
How to make a frame in the form of colored drawings:
- As shown in the instructions, go to the menu "page Layout"is the"page Border"è"Page"
- At the bottom is the menu "Pictures", click the down arrow and select the form of pictures.
There you will find the formatting and width, color choice.
In the "Page Borders" menu, on the right, you can choose whether you want to create a frame: to the entire document, only to the first page or to a specific section. In the options below, you can set additional settings.
As you can see, the application Word 2007,2010 and 2012, provides its users a wide selection of various settings, including when creating a frame for the text or the page as a whole. Then you and the drawings, and the ability to choose the color, the width of lines, dotted lines, solid and other. The vord can be used for more than one year, but each time to discover new positive aspects of the editor. Thank you, Microsoft, for such a gift. Get to know the office application further, because it will greatly facilitate your life and work!