What washing powder is better -12 best children's washing powders
What baby washing powder You choose?
With the birth of a baby, parents have many new questions: whether to use diapers, what to wear a child and what to wash his clothes. And such a seemingly simple thing as washing powder can conceal many dangers, because long-term use of some powders can be dangerous for health.
Harm washing powders for children
Skin is the barrier of the body, which does not allow the passage of dangerous substances into the interior. But in children this barrier is not strong enough. Therefore, the choice of powder for children's clothing should be approached very responsibly.
Detergents left in the fibers of tissues, with prolonged contact with the skin can go into the blood and from the inside to poison a small organism.
- From aggressive synthetics Allergy can begin. in the form of rashes or even atopic dermatitis. This is the most common problem parents.
- Known to occur in babies problems with the natural filters of the human liver and kidneys .
- Can occur of metabolic disorders.
The consequences of using dangerous household chemicals can not but alarm the parents. Therefore, all the moms and dads of the world are included in the process of finding the best powder for children.
Rating of baby Laundry detergents
Washing powders should not only be safe, but also effective. After all, there are a lot of stains and dirt on children's things. A baby spoils diapers, a grown-up kid puts stains from fruit purees, a baby - a walker gathers grass and dirt on the street.
The safest consideredfunds children's brands .
Such companies produce goods only for kids.
- Concentrated means "Our mother." It is a hypoallergenic remedy, further enriched with silver ions. Despite the fact that it is not a powder, a liquid concentrate, it is recognized by many parents the best way. "Our mother" has antibacterial and disinfectant properties.
Contains of chamomile and succession, therefore can be used even for hypersensitive skin of newborns. Mom recommended this concentrate because it does not cause allergies in babies, does not dry the skin of the hands during hand-washing and effectively cope with the contamination in the machine. The cost of such funds is about 350 rubles . Given that it is the concentrated substance that will last twice longer than conventional powder, it's more than acceptable.
- Washing powder "World of childhood". It's made from natural baby soap, because as stated on the packaging – soap powder. It does not cause allergies. Because in part, this means no synthetic components, colors, flavors and unnatural otschityvaya substances. "World of childhood" admirably characteristic of newborn spots.
But pollution like grass stains and orange juice are unlikely to wash. Therefore it is strongly recommend that only parents of infants. By the way, soap powder "World of childhood" is suitable for soaking diapers. It has antibacterial properties and does not irritate the skin of the hands when washing. Its only drawback, which is characteristic of all soap funds is difficult rinsing. Therefore, erasing in the machine, put the super rinse. Price means — about 140 rubles for 400 grams.
- Washing powder "Aistenok" – a really good way. Many guards faded packaging and hand drawn bird in the style of Advice, but never mind. "Istence" choose most parents. He copes not only with a distinctive infant contamination, but also with traces of starch, milk, herbs, fruits, sweat and other stains.
It is this versatility like mums. In addition, the hypoallergenic powder. The aloe Vera extract included in the composition has a soothing effect and acts as a conditioner. The clothes after washing "Asterkom" soft, gentle, no smell of powder and retains its original properties. The only negative – the powder do not wash wool and silk. The price of the packaging of this powder 50-60 rubles for 400g.
- "Tide" for children. The manufacturer claims that the powder was developed specifically for sensitive baby skin. Perhaps that is why here are supplements: chamomile extract and aloe Vera. But this tool is not suitable for newborns. And confirmation of numerous complaints from parents who say that "Tide" babies break out in a rash.
But this powder is perfect for removing stains, put two year olds. And "Tide" protects the washing machine from scale. Children's "Tide" is not suitable for wool and silk. Packing 3.1 kg Tayda costs 300 rubles .
- Eared nannies brand that produces only baby chemistry. The paradox is that their funds cause allergies in children. Therefore we do not recommend this powder for babies and kids with allergies. However, the "Eared nannies" admirably with any contaminants.
Rinses out easily from fabrics and does not damage its structure, even with frequent washings. This powder washes well even at low temperatures 35⁰С. Allowing as long as possible to preserve the original quality of things.The price of the package "Eared nanny" 2.4 kg – 240 rubles .
- "The myth of children's Delicate freshness." This product contains soft synthetic otstiryvaniya components, as well as enzymes, optical Brightener and perfume. Therefore, theoretically, can cause allergies.
Another drawback of the "Myth" that it is not designed for wool and silk. But it washes well, white linen. Packing children's "Myth" 400 gr. worth 36 rubles.
- Powder for children "Karapuz". The packaging says that it is suitable even for newborns, but experience in the use suggests otherwise. Despite the fact that the composition of "Toddler" is a soap base, even a dry fine powder suspended in the air causes sneezing, cough and terrible itching in the nasopharynx.
For hand washing, it is not suitable. Many reviews say that after wearing things washed "Baby", the children will have allergies. Therefore, this tool is on the last place in our ranking. The price of this powder is about 40 rubles for 400 grams .
The delicate skin of children requires delicate treatment. Therefore, not only the nature of the tissues, from which the diapers and turtles are sewn, but the washing powders with which you wash them, is important.
Take care of the health of your kids!
And what it means for washing children's things do You use? Share your experience in the comments below!
I originally bought the children's washing powder "Eared nannies" which is also mentioned in the article. I liked him, and not only powder of this brand we've purchased. Also bought maselko for lubrication of folds child after a bath, as well as gel for washing children's dishes (although still baby utensils long time did not dare to wash) and soap.
The powder washes well and no does not cause allergies.
And in recent years become a children's powder Galinka (have this in a "grown up" — Gala). Also no complaints, all is well and allergies in the baby powder does not.
But sometimes I sin and erase things with ordinary powder, too, no irritations. But the usual began to erase after the child was 1.5 years old. I did not take risks before-I was afraid.
When my daughter was born I was rubbing a baby soap on a grater and throwing them in a washing machine to clothes. Was washed off well. When the daughter was a month old, it was already taking children's powders. Eared nanny was then and now, there were no problems: he washed well and there was no allergy.
I have no need to buy detergent powder for children, but I always look closely at such things, because their composition is more sparing and better than those of the same things for adults - it's understandable why. I'm buying a "big-eared nanny." I really like this powder. It's really very good at getting things out. but now I will know that it is better not to use it for children.
Up to a month's age, I washed all the clothes (even bed linens) of my daughter only with children's soap. Then she switched to the German powder "Burti" - he, of course, is not cheap, but very economical, excellent washing and allergies never caused. There is it in the form of a powder and in the form of a liquid, suitable for both manual and machine wash. And the smell of it is generally cool! Somehow for comparison, I bought "Karapuz" - he very badly laundered things.
I'm erasing the AQA baby at the moment.
No odor, the price is satisfied.
Contains no phosphates, bleach, mild surfactants.
Started with Burty and bebilayn, and now the Aqua stopped. Economical.
I bought baby powders, and we had allergies to them. I thought that I was eating the food I was eating. But then I realized that the powder, by which I wastes my clothes. Then my mother advised me to wash with soap, and indeed, there was no rash on it. And, in order for the redness and small pimples to come off, every bath in the water was supplemented with herbal extracts with a turn of zdravidia, after bathing the skin was moisturized, and the redness quickly passed. Bought in a drugstore.
I recently opened a safe detergent company Biosea (France).Amazing eco - washing gel, no A-surfactants, phosphates. Concentrated, with a delicate aroma, hypoallergenic, for baby clothes can also be used. Washes, colored fabrics become brighter!
Here is what is included: qua, sodium laureth sulfate (anionic surfactant), cocamidopropyl betain (amphoteric surfactant), caprylyl / capryl glucoside (non-ionic surfactant), sodium chloride, glycerine, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, cotton milk extract, urtica dioica extract, lavender extract, parfum