39 weeks of pregnancy - sensations, fetal development, photos, uzi, video
Pregnancy 39 weeks - development of fetus and sensation of a woman
39 weeks - the beginning of the second half of the last month of pregnancy. A term of 39 weeks means that your pregnancy is coming to an end. Pregnancy is terminated as early as week 38. so your baby is quite ready to be born.
What does the term mean - 39 weeks?
This means that you are on the 39th obstetric week, which is 37 weeks from the conception of the baby (the age of the fetus) and 35 weeks from the delay in menstruation.
Sensations at the mother on the 39th week
- Emotional sphere. At this time the woman experiences a whole range of emotions: on the one hand - fear and nervousness, because the birth can already begin at any moment, and on the other hand - the joy in anticipation of meeting with the baby;
- Also occurchanges in well-being: the child falls lower, and it becomes easier to breathe, but many women note that in the late pregnancy they are more difficult to be in a sitting position. The inconvenience in sitting is also caused by the fetus moving lower into the pelvis. Lowering down, the baby becomes more limited in his movements. Fetal movements are less frequent and less intense. However, the future mother should not worry, because all this - evidence of an early meeting with the baby;
- Cases are intimate. In addition, at 39 weeks a woman can begin thick mucous discharge with blood veins - this is a mucous plug, so you must be ready to go to the hospital!
- Bladder undergoes very strong pressure at week 39, it is increasingly necessary to run to the toilet "in a small way";
- In late pregnancy, many women experience dilution of the stool caused by changes in the hormonal background. In connection with the decrease in pressure on the stomach, appetite improves. However, before the very birth, the appetite decreases.Disappearance of appetite - one more signal about an ambulance trip to the hospital;
- Skirmishes: false or true? Increasingly, the uterus shrinks in training battles, preparing for its main work. How not to confuse training battles with the true? First, it is necessary to detect the time between contractions. True fights become more frequent with time, false ones are irregular and the interval between them does not shorten. In addition, after a real fight, a woman usually feels relieved, false bouts leave a drawing sensation even when they retreat;
- In search of a secluded corner. Another sign of an early birth is "nesting," that is, the desire of a woman to create or find a cozy corner in an apartment. This behavior is inherent in nature, because when there were no maternity hospitals and our ancestors gave birth with the help of a midwife, it was necessary to find a secluded, safe place for childbirth. So if you notice this behavior, be prepared!
Feedback from the forums about the state of health at the 39th week:
I went to the hospital yesterday to get acquainted with a doctor who will give birth. She looked at me in the armchair. After the inspection I came home - and I started to stop the stopper! The doctor warned, of course, that she would "smear", and that in about 3 days she was waiting for me, but I somehow did not expect that everything was so fast! I'm afraid a little, at night I sleep badly, then contractions, then lyalechka spins. The doctor, the truth, speaks, that and should be. I collected the bag already, I washed all the children's clothes, stroked it, I made the bed. Readiness number one!
I was already tired of waiting and listening. Neither you fight training, nor you in the toilet rung - once at night I go and that's it. Maybe I have something wrong? I worry, and my husband laughs, says that no one remained pregnant, all gave birth sooner or later. In consultation, too, they say not to panic.
With the first time I was discharged from the hospital! And this kid is not in a hurry, I'll see. Every morning I look at myself in the mirror, whether my stomach has fallen. The doctor in the consultation said that there will not be a drop in the second, but I'm eyeing. And yesterday something was strange about me: at first I saw a kitten on the street, I climbed out of the cellar and squinted in the sun, so I burst into tears of emotion, barely reached the house. At home, she looked at herself in the mirror, she laughed - it was funny how I would start laughing, and could not stop for about 10 minutes. Even it became terrible from such emotional swings.
It seems that the fights have begun! Before meeting with my daughter, very little remained. Nails cut, fast called, I sit on suitcases! Wish me luck!
It's already 39 weeks, and for the first time tonight the stomach was drawn. New sensations! Did not even get enough sleep. While in the queue to the doctor today sat, almost fell asleep. Skills training more often, in general the impression that the stomach is now more time in a tone than relaxed. Cork, however, does not depart, the stomach does not fall, but, it seems to me, that soon-soon.
What happens in the mother's body?
39 week of pregnancy is a difficult time. The child has reached the maximum size and is ready to be born. The woman's organism is preparing for childbirth with might and main.
- The most important change is the softening and shortening of the cervix, because she will need to open up to miss the baby;
- The baby, meanwhile, falls lower, his head is pressed to the exit from the uterine cavity. The woman's well-being, despite a number of inconveniences, is improving;
- The pressure on the stomach and lungs decreases, it becomes easier to eat and breathe;
- It is at this time that the woman loses a bit in weight and feels relieved. The bowel works more intensively, the bladder empties more often;
- Do not forget that at this time a woman can already give birth to a completely full-term child, so all changes in health should be listened to. Pain in the lower back, urge in the toilet "in large", thick mucous secretions of yellow or reddish-brown color - all this indicates the onset of labor.
Development of the fetus in the 39th week of pregnancy
The term of 39 weeks is quite suitable for the birth. The kid is already perfectly viable.
- Its weight is more than 3 kg, the head is covered with hairs, the nails on the arms and legs have grown, the hair is almost completely absent, the remains can be found in folds, on the shoulders and on the forehead;
- By the 39th week the baby is already fully developed. Do not be afraid if the gynecologist says that the fetus is too large, because in fact it is very difficult to calculate the weight of the baby in the womb;
- The child behaves quietly - he needs to gain strength before the upcoming event;
- The skin of the baby is pale pink;
- Places for movement in the mother's stomach is decreasing, so in later terms, women report a decrease in the activity of the child;
- If the appointed date of birth is already past, the doctor checks if the baby has enough amniotic fluid. Even if everything is in order, you can discuss with the doctor the probability of medical intervention. In no case do not try to bring the fights on your own.
Photo of the fetus, photo of the abdomen, ultrasound and video about the development of the child
Photo of the fetus on the 39th week