39 weeks pregnant – feeling fetal development, photos, ultrasound, video
Pregnancy 39 weeks – fetal development and feelings women
39 weeks - the beginning of the second half of the last month of pregnancy. A term of 39 weeks means that your pregnancy is coming to an end. Pregnancy is terminated as early as week 38. so your baby is quite ready to be born.
What does the term 39 weeks?
This means that you are on the 39th obstetric week, which is 37 weeks from the conception of the baby (the age of the fetus) and 35 weeks from the delay in menstruation.
The feeling of the mother for the 39th week
- Emotional sphere. At this period a woman experiences a whole range of emotions: on the one hand, fear and nervousness, after childbirth can begin in any moment, but on the other hand, the joy in anticipation of seeing the baby
- Also occur changes in well-being: the child descends lower and breathing becomes easier, however, many women have noticed that in the later stages of pregnancy it increasingly difficult to be in a sitting position. The discomfort in the sitting position is also due to the advancement of the fetus lower into the pelvis. Falling below, the baby becomes more restricted in their movements. Fetal movements are less frequent and are less intense. However, the expectant mother should not worry because it is evidence of an emergency meeting with the kid
- Things intimate. In addition, 39 weeks, women can begin thick mucus streaked with blood is leaves the mucous plug, which means you have to be ready to go to the hospital!
- Bladder experiencing at 39 weeks very strong pressure to run to the toilet "small" accounts more often
- In the later stages of pregnancy, many women experience stool softener, caused by changes in the hormonal background. In connection with the reduction of pressure on the stomach improves appetite. However, before the birth appetite decreases. The disappearance of appetite – another signal of the imminent trip to the hospital
- Contractions: true or false? Increasingly, the uterus is reduced in the training battles, ready to carry out its primary work. As not to confuse contractions with true training? First, it is necessary to measure the time between contractions. True contractions become over time more about the irregular and the interval between them is shortened. In addition, after the true fight, the woman usually feels relief, about bout leaving a tugging sensation even when you retreat
- In search of a secluded corner. Another sign of imminent childbirth, "nesting", that is, the desire of women to create or find a cozy nook in the apartment. This behavior is inherent nature, because when there were no hospitals and our ancestors gave birth with midwives for childbirth, it was necessary to find a secluded, safe place. So if you notice a similar behavior, so be ready!
Feedback from the forums about the health on the 39th week:
I went to the hospital yesterday to get acquainted with a doctor who will give birth. She looked at me in the armchair. After the inspection I came home - and I started to stop the stopper! The doctor warned, of course, that she would "smear", and that in about 3 days she was waiting for me, but I somehow did not expect that everything was so fast! I'm afraid a little, at night I sleep badly, then contractions, then lyalechka spins. The doctor, the truth, speaks, that and should be. I collected the bag already, I washed all the children's clothes, stroked it, I made the bed. Readiness number one!
I have the procedure simply to wait and listen. Or you contractions training or you in a toilet running – once in the night to go and all. Maybe I have that wrong? Worried, and my husband laughs, says pregnant no one is left, all gave birth sooner or later. In consultation, too, say not to panic.
With the first time I was discharged from the hospital! And this kid is not in a hurry, I'll see. Every morning I look at myself in the mirror, whether my stomach has fallen. The doctor in the consultation said that there will not be a drop in the second, but I'm eyeing. And yesterday something was strange about me: at first I saw a kitten on the street, I climbed out of the cellar and squinted in the sun, so I burst into tears of emotion, barely reached the house. At home, she looked at herself in the mirror, she laughed - it was funny how I would start laughing, and could not stop for about 10 minutes. Even it became terrible from such emotional swings.
It seems that the fights have begun! Before meeting with my daughter, very little remained. Nails cut, fast called, I sit on suitcases! Wish me luck!
It's already 39 weeks, and for the first time tonight the stomach was drawn. New sensations! I have not even slept well. While in the queue to the doctor today sat, almost fell asleep. Skills training more often, in general the impression that the stomach is now more time in a tone than relaxed. Cork, however, does not depart, the stomach does not fall, but, it seems to me, that soon-soon.
What happens in the mother's body?
39 week of pregnancy is a difficult time. The child has reached the maximum size and is ready to be born. The woman's organism is preparing for childbirth with might and main.
- The most important change is softening and shortening the cervix, because she will have to open up to let a child
- The kid, meanwhile, falls lower, his head pressed to the exit from the cavity of the uterus. The woman, despite a number of inconveniences, improves
- The pressure on the stomach and lungs decreases, it becomes easier to eat and breathe;
- It is at this period a woman loses little weight and feels relieved. Intestines work harder, the bladder is emptied more often
- Do not forget that at this period a woman can give birth to a completely full-term baby, so all changes in well-being must be heeded. Lower back pain, urination in the toilet bowel, thick mucus yellow or reddish-brown color indicates the beginning of childbirth.
Development of the fetus in the 39th week of pregnancy
A period of 39 weeks is quite suitable for the birth. The baby is completely viable.
- His weight is already more than 3 kg, head is covered with hairs, the nails on the hands and feet had grown, lanugo hair is almost completely absent, the remnants you can find them in the folds on the shoulders and forehead
- To the 39th week the baby is fully developed. Do not be afraid, if a gynecologist says that the fetus is too large, in fact it is very difficult to calculate the weight of the baby in the womb
- The child is quiet – he needs to gain strength before the upcoming event
- The baby's skin – soft pink
- Lunge space in mom's belly is less so in the later stages women have noticed a decrease in the activity of the child
- If the appointed date of delivery has passed, the doctor checks if the child amniotic fluid. Even if everything is in order, you can discuss with your doctor the likelihood of medical intervention. In no case do not try to bring the contractions on their own.
Photo of the fetus, abdomen, ultrasound and video about child development
Photo of the fetus on the 39th week