The basics of proper nutrition during pregnancy by trimesters
The rules of the diet of pregnant in the first, second and third trimesters
You already know for sure that a tiny miracle has settled inside of you (and, perhaps, even not one), and, of course, the first task for the next 9 months is for you to maintain the right way of life, regime and nutrition. About the nutrition of the future mother - the conversation is separate. After all, it is from him that he gets the necessary vitamins vitamins for development.
What you need to know about the expectant mother rules of nourishment for 9 months?
The main rules of nutrition of the expectant mother
The important thing to remember – now no diets for weight loss, no alcohol and other bad habits . only vitamins and the correct, more complete, than before the diet.
There are basic rules:
- Mandatory input in your menu dairy products, cereals, fruits, oil, vegetables and eggs.
- Instead of coffee for Breakfast and the usual dinner on the scheme somehow. — eat 5-7 times per day.
- Excluded (in order to avoid severe toxicity) meats, spicy dishes and salty foods.
- Regularly drink water at least a litre a day.
- Do not hurry over the meal.
- Food boil, stew and bake, not forgetting fish and poultry and limiting myself to red meat.
To change if food pregnant in the first trimester?
In the 1st third of pregnancy, the menu does not change much, which can not be said about the preferences of the future mother.
But the transition to a healthy lifestyle should start right now – you will provide your baby proper development and at the same time reduce the risk of toxicity.
- Daily – sea fish and green salad, seasoned with vegetable/olive oil.
- Begin to take folic acid and vitamin E.
- Given the intensive work of the kidneys and liver, and limited in its menu all sharp, as well as vinegar and mustard, pepper.
- Fat sour cream, cream, cheese to change to low fat products and butter is not being misused.
- In addition to fruits/vegetables, eat wholemeal bread (in it we need vitamin b and fiber).
- Don't exceed daily norm of table salt (12-15 g) to avoid edema.
- Completely exclude coffee. Caffeine can cause premature birth, miscarriage, high blood pressure, narrowing of blood vessels.
- Stored iron and are prevention of anemia – include a menu of nuts and buckwheat.
The diet of pregnant women in the second trimester
Starting from the second trimester of pregnancy, should to control the intake of carbohydrates . so that their excess in the menu does not affect the serious addition of weight.
So remember the rules:
- Exclude (if possible) foods rich in cholesterol, they interfere with normal liver function. For example, if you can not live without eggs, at least refrain from the yolk (this also applies to the salads). Also be careful with beef liver, caviar (red/black), sausage/sausages, bacon, butter and cheese, pastries/sweets – these foods are high in cholesterol.
- Limited menu fats, exclude all meats and allergens (exotic fruits, citrus fruits, strawberries, etc.).
- Daily intake of low fat cottage cheese, milk and yogurt. Remember that foods that contain calcium – binding rule. The expectant mother calcium tends to leach from the body, and the baby he just needed for bone development. If there is not enough of this substance in products include food vitamin complexes.
- Get ready for the 3rd trimester- gradually begin to reduce the amount of fluids you drink.
- Strictly no alcohol and cigarettes.
Proper nutrition before birth in the third trimester of pregnancy
Usestarchy and fatty foods in the last trimester can lead to a significant increase and growth of the fetus . in the end complicate the process of childbirth. So these foods in the menu of the last months maximum limit.
With regard to recommendations, for this stage they are the most stringent:
- To avoid toxemia and edema, reduce the amount of fluid – not more than a liter along with consumed per day of fruits and soups.
- Set up a rule to measure the quantity of liquid in the "input" and "output". The difference should not exceed 200 ml.
- To enhance metabolism and an effective withdrawal of excess fluid limit the intake of salt: on the 8-9th month – not more than 5 g per day.
- Exclude fatty fish/meat broths, concentrated gravy. Go to vegetarian soups, dairy sauces, boiled fish/meat. Mushroom soup is also to exclude or limit.
- Animal fats. We leave only butter. About fat, pork, lamb and beef we forget before the birth of a child.
- We cook food only in vegetable oil.
- Don't forget about the intake of iodine, folic acid and vitamin E.
- Once a week the mother will not harm fasting day – Apple or kefir.
- At the 9th month completely remove from the kitchen fatty foods and flour products, the maximum to reduce the volume of jam, sugar and honey. This will facilitate passage of the baby through the birth canal, will contribute to "pain" in childbirth due to intensive work the abdominals and rapid expansion of the birth canal.
And, of course, need to protect themselves from poisoning. For what it's worth not at the time of pregnancy from any kind of pate, soft boiled eggs and Gogol-mogola, unpasteurized soft cheeses, from insufficiently heat-treated meat and dishes with raw eggs in the composition (from mousses, home-made ice cream, etc.).