Transcript of ultrasound in pregnancy table normal screening ultrasound of a pregnant
Decoding table ultrasound 1, 2, and 3 trimesters of pregnancy
Ultrasound is an opportunity to learn about a child's health when he is in the womb. During this research, the future mother hears for the first time how her child's heart beats, sees his hands, legs, face. If desired, the doctor can tell the sex of the child. After the procedure, a woman is given a conclusion, in which there are quite a few different indicators. It is in them that we will help you today.
The content of the article:
The norms of the ultrasound results pregnant first trimester
Her first screening for ultrasound is made by a pregnant woman at 10-14 weeks of gestation. The main task of this study is to find out whether this pregnancy is an ectopic pregnancy.
In addition, special attention is paid to the thickness of the collar zone and the length of the nasal bone. Within the limits of the norm, the following figures are considered - up to 2.5 and 4.5 mm, respectively. Any deviation from the norms may be a reason for visiting a geneticist, as this may indicate a variety of malformations in the development of the fetus (Down syndrome, Patau, Edwards, Triplodia and Turner syndromes).
Also, during the first screening, the coccygeal parietal size is assessed (norm 42-59 mm). However, if your indicators are slightly different from the norm, do not panic immediately. Remember that your baby is growing daily, so the rates at 12 and 14 weeks will be significantly different from each other.
Also during the ultrasound are estimated:
- The heart rate of the baby
- Umbilical cord length
- The condition of the placenta
- The number of vessels in the umbilical cord
- The place of attachment of the placenta
- The absence of cervical dilatation
- The absence or presence of yolk SAC
- Examines the uterus for the presence of different anomalies.
After the end of the procedure, the doctor will give you his opinion, in which you can see the following abbreviations:
- Kopcik-temennya size – CTE
- Amniotic index — AI
- Biparentally size (between temporal bones) – BDP or BRGP
- Fronto-occipital size – LZR
- The diameter of the ovum – DPR.
Transcript of term 2 ultrasound at 20-24 weeks of pregnancy
The second ultrasound screening for pregnant women should be completed within 20-24 weeks. This period is not chosen by chance - your kid has already grown up, and all his vital systems have been formed. The main purpose of this diagnosis is to determine whether the fetus has defects in the development of organs and systems, and chromosomal pathologies. If there are inconsistencies in development that are incompatible with life, the doctor can recommend an abortion if the schedule still allows.
During the second ultrasound, the doctor examines the following indicators:
- Anatomy of internal organs of the baby: heart, brain, lungs, kidneys, stomach
- Heart rate
- The correct structure of the facial structures
- Fruit weight, is calculated by special formula and is compared with the first screening
- The condition of the amniotic fluid
- The status and maturity of the placenta
- The sex of the baby
- Singleton or multiple pregnancy.
At the end of the procedure, the doctor will give you his opinion about the condition of the fetus, the presence or absence of developmental defects.
There you can see the following abbreviations:
- Abdominal circumference – AUGE
- Head circumference – OG
- Fronto-occipital size – LZR
- The size of the cerebellum.
- Heart size – RS
- Thigh length – DB
- Shoulder length – DP
- The diameter of the chest — Dgrk.
Transcript of screening ultrasound in the 3rd trimester for 32-34 week of pregnancy
If the pregnancy was normal, then the last ultrasound screening is carried out at 32-34 weeks.
During the procedure, the doctor will assess:
- all fotometricheskie indicators (DB, DP, BDP, EXHAUST gas, coolant, etc.)
- the status of all bodies and the absence of malformations
- fetal presentation (pelvic, headache, transverse, unstable, oblique)
- the cable and the attachment point of the placenta
- the presence or absence of entanglement of umbilical cord
- the health and activity of the baby.
In some cases, the doctor prescribes another ultrasound before childbirth - but this is more likely an exception than the rule, because the state of the baby can be assessed using cardiotocography.
Remember - the transcript of the ultrasound should be made by a doctor, considering a large number of different indicators: the condition of the pregnant woman, the features of the constructions of the parents, etc.
Each child is an individual, so it may not correspond to all the averaged indicators.
All information is given in the article for educational purposes. The website сolady.ru reminds that you should never delay or ignore the treatment to the doctor!