When nausea during pregnancy – how to get pregnant nausea
How to deal with nausea for pregnant women?
Almost every pregnant woman is familiar with the symptoms of nausea. This affliction spoils the golden time of the child's tremulous expectation and makes pregnancy unbearable. Many write off nausea for the notorious toxicosis, but not always nausea and vomiting can be caused precisely by pregnant intoxication.
When and why you may experience nausea in pregnant women?
Usually morning sickness occurs on the second week of pregnancy and does not end until 12-13 weeks ie. up to the second trimester.
Symptoms of toxicity very similar to the usual nausea, but they are complemented by:
- Dizziness, weakness, and malaise.
- Reduction and loss of appetite.
- By lowering the pressure.
- Excessive salivation.
Nausea usually appear in the morning . especially when you get up quickly from bed. Then the vestibular apparatus does not have time to react to a change in the position of the body and generates this unpleasant symptom.
The likelihood of toxicity increases if the age of the expectant mother more than 30 years. And if she is pregnant with a second child or smoke, eat a lot of sweet smoked, baked and fried. At this time it is better to adhere strictly to the diet.
If nausea and vomiting is the body's reaction to pregnancy . then seizures do not completely pass with a change in body position, correction of diet, increase in rest and sleep. They can only change their intensity, but not disappear at all.
Nausea may also be caused by chronic ailments . which escalated against the background of changes in the body. In particular, these are problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Severe or constant nausea from pregnancy when to call the doctor?
For any occasion ailment need to consult your doctor . Even a slight change in health can affect the health of the child, and this is not to be trifled with.
- Gastritis one of the main causes of nausea during pregnancy. So, not paying proper attention to your nutrition before pregnancy, a woman spoils the stomach, which her revenge in the rebuilding of the body, making pregnant and constantly nauseated. Satellites gastritis — heartburn, heaviness, burning and, of course, nausea.
- Gallbladder disease are accompanied by nausea, a metallic bitter taste in mouth, bloating, excessive flatulence and pain in the right hypochondrium.
- Pancreatitis also characterized by nausea after eating, bubbling in the stomach, bitterness in the mouth and weight loss.
- Appendicitis accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen, nausea and fever to 38⁰С.
- Poisoning – the classic cause of nausea and vomiting. It appears after the use of substandard products. Accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea and rise in temperature.
- Kidney disease accompanied by problems with urination, fever, low back pain. In this case, nausea is of a variable nature, sometimes there is a chill and an increase in body temperature to 40 ° C.
- Heart failure causes nausea which always resulted in vomiting. The patient loses normal complexion becomes greenish. It lacks air and occasionally there is pain in the upper abdomen.
The best tips and folk remedies for nausea in pregnant women
Long years of human history have identified the best folk remedies that help future mothers get rid of a painful symptom.
- In the morning you are advised not to rise abruptly from the bed . and before raising the drink in small SIPS a glass of water or milk.
- Do not use perfumes . It provokes the appearance of nausea.
- Diet. Refusal smoked, fried, salty, spicy foods will benefit, as the expectant mother and baby.
- Besides, you need to eliminate all harmful products . like chips, soda, chocolate bars.
- Effectively helps to get rid of nausea water with lemon juice .
- If nausea is caused by some chronic disease it should immediately begin to heal .
- Many pregnant eat on an empty stomach, half a salted cracker or a few minutes after waking up, holding in his mouth a slice of lemon, which saves them from morning sickness.
- During the day to get rid of nausea help light snacks nuts and dried fruit, ginger tea and ginger biscuits.
- To reduce symptoms of toxicity is recommendeda lot of walking in the fresh air for at least 2 hours a day . And also regularly ventilate the room.
- Frequent meals eliminates the agonizing ailment. It is optimal to eat 6 times a day.
- Proper rest . sleep at least 8-9 hours a day is the prevention of toxemia.
- A positive attitude — the same medicine. Pregnant should drive away all bad feelings and emotions, because of a bad mood nausea frequent.
- Mint tea helps to cope with symptoms of toxicosis, so this drink should be always at hand in a pregnant woman.
- A decoction of currant leaves . as tea, removes nausea.
- At the first sign of sickness you need to drink a teaspoon of strong tea leaves . This remedy will soothe the stomach.
- Do not lie down immediately after eating . If you want to relax, you can lie down, leaning on a high pillow.
- Honey with lemon and ginger also helps to get rid of the manifestations of toxemia.
- Helps to get rid of nausea polgardi walnuts, almonds or pine seeds . And many helps and a simple sandwich of white bread and butter.
In many cases, even such an unpleasant symptom as nausea does not harm the baby, but only bothers the future mother, so this period needs to be just experienced - and again enjoy life.