Treatment mnogonogie – is it possible to give birth with polyhydramnios or necessary cesarean
Diagnosis and treatment mnogonogie during pregnancy – how to pass labor with polyhydramnios?
One of the happiest (and complex) periods in a woman's life is, without a doubt, pregnancy. Unfortunately, it is easy and "with a song" this state rarely occurs. One of the pathological conditions, which cause many problems for the future mother - polyhydramnios. And you can not ignore it - you do not have to cure it.
How to give birth, if you have polyhydramnios, and what you need to know?
Mnogonogie diagnosis – how, when and by whom the decision on the form of delivery in the case of polyhydramnios?
The term "polyhydramnios" in medicine is usually called the excess of the amniotic fluid at a serious excess of normal values.
In the case where the pregnancy is all indicators of normal amount of amniotic fluid usually does not exceed 1500 ml in excess of this number talking about polyhydramnios.
This kind of complication occurs in 1st case out of a hundred. and the diagnosis can be made even at an early pregnancy.
Given the constant change of the composition of the amniotic fluid, it is important to track the number of each trimester.
The types mnogonogie – what it is?
- Moderate. In this case, there is a gradual increase in symptoms and their intensity. Moreover, in most cases, polyhydramnios this form occurs entirely asymptomatic, and a very long period is simply unnoticed. The risk of this form mnogonogie – the birth of the crumbs from the anomalies in its development due to the constant lack of oxygen.
- Expressed. In this form, impaired General condition of both the mother and the fetus. There is polyhydramnios, manifesting itself in an acute form, with the 16th and 24th week. Perhaps a sharp increase in amniotic fluid during the day and a few hours, so you need constant med/surveillance for emergency help if necessary. Often babies with this complication of pregnancy lead to miscarriage, birth defects or stillbirth.
Diagnosis mnogonogie pregnant
Procedure necessary measurements (including the height of the uterine fundus and the circumference of the tummy ) is usually done at every reception of a future mother from a gynecologist.
Also check the compliance of all indicators with the prescribed standards, the presence of increased uterine tone and fetal activity.
Polyhydramnios may be suspected in the case, when it's bad, it listens for the fetal heartbeat. In this case, for a more accurate diagnosis of the mother-to-send Ultrasound. where the specialist specified whether the volume of amniotic fluid gestational mother at the moment, and the index is calculated amniotic fluid. andopredelaetsa fruit weight .
Table of norms of the index of amniotic fluid by gestation period
Upon confirmation of the diagnosis by the gynecologist, ultrasound, determined the cause of this disease.
- Expert ultrasound . needed to assess the overall condition of the fetus, as well as the exclusion of the presence of malformations. This also gives a numerical control crumbs with the help of the device "cardiotocograph" and assesses the indicators of the blood flow Doppler in the existing system "mother-placenta-fetus".
- If indicated, the expectant mother is prescribed amniocentesis . designed to assess the status of the fetus and help in the fight against the polyhydramnios.
- Also appointed by laboratory tests: the micro flora (for the presence of urogenital infections), blood sugar, TORCH-infections, as well as serological and routine blood test, detection of antibodies to antigens of the fetus (if the mother negative/rhesus blood factor).
Treatment mnogonogie – use of antibiotics, traditional remedies, etc.?
Without treatment for polyhydramnios can not do. The most important is the struggle against the root causes, which (if detected) should be brought to a state of remission.
- If the nature mnogonogie is infectious (approx. – as well as in idiopathic polyhydramnios), in this case applied broad-spectrum antibiotics for the mother and fetus (the drug is injected directly into the amniotic fluid).
- If the underlying cause is diabetes. the mother mandatory prescribers, a stabilizing carbohydrate metabolism and sugar levels and a strict diet, is indicated for this disease.
- Hypertension requires drugs to control blood pressure.
- In case, if there is a lack of oxygen the unborn baby. the specialist prescribers, able to prevent blood clots and improve blood flow in the vessels of the placenta and the uterus.
- Increased tone of the uterus remove the special drugs localityname and antispasmodics.
- Overall immunity support with the help of vitamin therapy.
- As for amniotic fluid, its amount is usually lowered with lung diuretics. and in some cases are drawing a certain part of the water through amniocentesis.
Treatment for unexpressed condition may take place in hospital or at home, depending on condition.
Traditional medicines when polyhydramnios without the advice of a doctor can not be used!
In that case, if polyhydramnios reached severe forms. often choose the option of stimulation of preterm labor, and at a period of up to 28 weeks and the presence of malformations - interruption of pregnancy.
Features labor with polyhydramnios – it required a caesarean section, and whether the risk of premature birth?
In accordance to the severity of this disease, your doctor may decide on caesarean section - it is a last resort, implying that there are serious contraindications to the EP.
Unfortunately, in most cases natural childbirth when polyhydramnios can cause serious complications, so hold them in a certain way and only midwives with experience:
- After lateral puncture of prodn/bubble the doctor controls the speed of the outpouring of water in fact, manually to protect mom and baby from the loss of the umbilical cord or body parts of the fetus.
- If necessary, induction of labor usually wait 2 hours after the outpouring of water – before you use drugs it is impossible to prevent placental abruption.
- In the process of giving birth used drugs to improve contractile function of the uterus.
The kids that came to light during an acute polyhydramnios mom often takes emergency resuscitation and further supervision of neonatologists.
Unfortunately, there is no absolute insurance against polyhydramnios. It is practically impossible to lay straws here.
But if the pathology is detected at an early stage, thentreatment can be more successful. and the chances of a favorable pregnancy resolution for mom and crumbs are higher.