What are the benefits and allowances for pregnancy and childbirth based on the 2017 list and calculation
All benefits and allowances for pregnancy and childbirth in 2017 – what's expected, and how to calculate correctly?
9 months of waiting for the baby is, in addition to the joy and anticipation of meeting with a new member of the family, also the fuss related to the design of benefits. But these bureaucratic difficulties seem so only at first glance. In fact, everything is simple and clear, if you sort out the lists of necessary documents in advance, types of benefits and the amount of the amounts.
What can expect future mothers in the coming year?
Early registration with the LCD a lump sum
Expectant mothers who have time to register up to 12 weeks (approx. – in the early stages), have the right to lump sum. which must be paid in addition to the already granted maternity allowance (note - if, of course, a woman has the right to it).
The amount of the lump sum in 2017-th year is equal to 581, 73 p. on January of the current year (note - from February 2017 the amount will be indexed).
Where to apply for benefits: to the employer.
- Mother missed six months of treatment. In this situation, the FSS decides: a respectful were the reasons, and whether the right of a mother on welfare.
- Mom is a PI. In this case it should go to FSS.
- The company ceased operations the same day mom for an allowance (the payment provides FSS).
- In the accounts of the company are insufficient funds for payment of benefit (pays FSS).
In the package of required documents includes:
- List of disability.
- The application for benefits form.
- Passport with a photocopy.
- The help of the LCD confirming statement on the account till 12 weeks of pregnancy.
When to apply and how long to wait for benefits?
- The maturity period of a maximum of 6 months from the end of the statutory holiday at the bir.
- The purpose of the lump sum is carried out simultaneously with the aid of beer. In an extreme case – not later than 10 days after providing the above reference from the LCD, if this certificate was presented to mom later.
Who is eligible for a lump sum:
- Working moms or dismissed.
- Moms serving.
Leave for pregnancy and childbirth
For the current year, the amount of the allowance for B and P with a vacation of 140 days by law is established within the following boundaries:
Personal income tax provisions mums payments on pregnancy is not keep.
From February 1 this year the amount will be indexed!
Benefits are payable as a total for the whole complete (approx. – maternity) leave:
- 70 70 calendar days (approx. — before birth and after birth).
- 70 86 calendar days (approx. – in complicated childbirth).
- 84 110 calendar days (approx. – at birth 2 or more babies).
Working women benefit are required to pay at the rate 100% of their average salary (approx. – middle/earnings for the previous 2 applying the calendar year).
The calculation of the allowance for bir
- R = x To CLE (where "P" is the amount of the benefit
- CLE = S. D (where "CLE" is the average daily earnings "With" average salary for the previous 2 years, the "D" is the number calendars/days in billing period).
The duration of the calendar year – 730-731 day (depends on "Visconti"). From this number subtract periods-exception (approx. – hospital and other decrees if applicable) and take the period for calculating the average wage.
- If the experience of moms – less than 6 months, then the allowance of beer is equal to 1 minimum wage. This, in 2017-th year (the national average) is 7500 R. Planned increase in the minimum wage this year to 8,800 R.
- If you work simultaneously for several employers mommy has the right to receive the benefit in all companies.
- At dismissal due to the liquidation of the company, the expectant mother can count on allowance in the amount of 581, 73 p/month. if she has time within 1 year from the date of dismissal to register at the employment center.
Who is eligible for benefits?
- Working moms.
- Dismissed mom.
- Mom entrepreneurs, if they are DSS for entrepreneurs in the FSS and paid contributions for the prior decree year.
What documents will be required:
- The sick list of the LCD.
- The income statement, which is taken from the previous place of work.
Where to get benefits?
- In Interviews, if the mother laid off after the liquidation of the company and is registered at the employment center.
- The employer. if the mother works.
- The insurer (the territorial authority, refer to the policy of compulsory medical insurance), if the company has no funds in the accounts for payment.
When to apply and receive benefits?
- The maturity of maximum 6 months after the end of the vacation at the bir.
- The purpose of a grant is carried out during 10-ti days from the moment of providing the mother of all documents.
This manual is laid by all, without exception, mothers.
In January 2017, the size of this benefit is equal 15512, 65 RUB.
What documents are required:
- Job reference one of the parents about not receiving a lump sum in the case that both parents are officially employed.
- Certificate of USZN about not receiving benefits, if there is only one parent.
- A certificate from the Registrar on the information about the baby's father for single mothers.
- Certificate from the registry office on the registration of the baby.
- Children's birth certificate.
- Employment records of both parents or diplomas/certificates-for unemployed – when applying to the Department of social welfare.
- Certificate from the background of social/insurance on non-receipt of benefits – for the mom entrepreneur.
Payment of this allowance is performed on every baby born in equal amounts, with the income of mom and her employment status has absolutely no value .
If at birth, the baby mommy was not officially trudoustroeno and dad worked, the documents are submitted dad's place of work .
Where to apply for benefits:
- At work one of the parents toddler.
- IN USZN at the place of residence if the mother and father not employed both.
When to apply and receive benefits:
- The maximum maturity period of 6 months from the date of birth of the baby. After 6 months – only when valid reasons (which, unfortunately, are not always included).
- Accrued benefits shall be made within 10 days from the date of filing.
- The benefit is paid at the end of the month that follows the month of application.
Child allowance up to 1.5 years
According to the law, the right to this monthly allowance is Mom ...
- To adopt a child.
- Have given birth to a child.
The benefit is paid only until the child is 1.5 years old.
In case the mother decided to go to work early. leave to care for the baby can be transferred to the father or another close relative.
Who is eligible for benefits?
Where to go for assistance?
- At the place of work for working mothers.
- In USZN of non – working mothers.
Leave to care for a child is different from maternity leave!
- Leave for bir provide only the formally employed mothers for 140 days from the 30th week of pregnancy. It is for these 140 days, mommy and receives payments, the size of which is equal to 100% of the average wage.
- Leave to care for a child starts AFTER the end of maternity leave and the corresponding allowance paid to the mother until the baby is 1.5 years. If the mother does not work, the benefit is prescribed from the moment of birth.
The minimum benefit amount – how much you pay in 2017, the year?
For non-working mothers:
- 2908,62 – 1st baby.
- 5817,24 – 2nd child and subsequent.
Since February of this year, these allowances will be indexed.
For working moms:
- 40% of the average wage, but not less than the minimum amount (approx. – the above).
Unemployed mother is also entitled to an allowance of 40 percent of the middle/salaries — but only if...
- Was dismissed in connection with liquidation of the company (approx. – during pregnancy or leave to care for the baby).
- Were dismissed during the period of leave to care for the baby because of transfer of spouse from military unit, or his dismissal because of the expiry of the contract.
A list of documents for working moms:
- An application for leave application for benefits.
- Birth certificate of child ( copy), for which mom.
- Birth certificates of previous children ( copy).
- Help from the other parent about non receipt of this grant and the non-use of leave to care for a child (approx. – with work or study).
A list of documents for non-working mothers:
- Statement on welfare.
- Birth certificate of the baby.
- Workbook (note - with a record of dismissal in the relevant period).
- A copy of the order on granting of such leave.
- Average / earnings reference.
- Certificate from the labour exchange on the receipt of unemployment benefits.
- When you work at home, in case of continuation of training, or when applying for a job part-time during the period of leave to care for a child for his mother retained her entitlement to the allowance.
- If you are caring for two (or more) babies to 1.5 years, these benefits are summarized. However, total payments may not exceed 100% of average earnings to be below the minimum amount of the allowance.
When get and receive benefits?
- The maximum period for your treatment – six months since Chad was 1.5 years.
- Term appointment payments – 10 days after your treatment to your employer or to the Department of social welfare.
Childcare allowance up to 3 years
The right to such benefits is every mother, the child who was 1.5 years. It is paid regularly until the execution of the child of 3 years and is, unfortunately, only 50 rubles from the federal authorities, to which, after adding a surcharge to the region.
The amount of payment for single mothers usually increases in 2 times (only if in the column "the Father" is blank).
- Who pays: the employer, the social insurance Fund or bodies of social protection.
- Who has the right to: without exception, all moms, including the disabled.
- Who is eligible for the issue: mother, father, close relative.
List of documents:
- An application for leave and on welfare.
- Witnesses.-in the birth of the baby.
- Help with work.
- At the birth of twins, all benefits are summarized. Exception – the parent capital.
- The decision on who goes on maternity leave is accepted in the family. Plus this right: the ability to obtain a large amount of benefits, given that the calculation of the payment depends on income for the previous 2 years. How to leave in the decree the Pope?