How to check the authenticity of the phone
Mobile phone has long moved into the category of gadgets a vital necessity, without which it can not do any one of us. Despite the abundance of various brands and models of devices, much of it continues to go on semi-legal schemes. So called "gray" phones have the advantage in price categories, and this attracted buyers.
Phone verification for authenticity
When you import a semi-legal phones, the company does not pay customs duties, resulting in the ultimate production cost is 30% -40% below peers. Such schemes of import of the goods are quite beneficial, because at a minimum cost production is realized with the maximum margin. As a result, such telephones are much cheaper, looks no different from the original gadgets Samsung, Nokia, HTC, etc. however don't have any guarantees of authenticity from the manufacturer.
Phone verification is an important procedure because when you purchase the "gray" of the device the user loses the ability to service the service centre official of the manufacturer. Such goods shall not apply signature guarantee in the case of a device malfunction, you will have to throw this purchase in the trash. Authentication the IMEI Each mobile phone during production is given a unique serial number, called IMEI.
This code is crashing an international identifier in the conventional standard, which is displayed to the operator to authorize phone in the network. Regardless of the device model and brand of the manufacturer, the IMEI is standard on all devices and allows you to inspect the phone for authenticity.
To confirm the originality of your purchased phone, you need to do some simple actions:
- On the telephone keypad to dial "*#06#". Confirm the action by pressing Enter.
- On the screen of the mobile device will be a 15-character code IMEI that was installed by the manufacturer. The first 6 digits denote the series devices 7 and 8 digit – country code-phone manufacturer, and subsequent characters indicate the serial number of the device. The last digit of the IMEI code is a control (backup) number which identifies the device manufacturer. Important! If your mobile gadget has 2 slots for SIM-card, then the screen shows the same number of codes.
Important! Pay attention only to the last 6 digits of the ID. If your device is original, then these designations coincide with the figures given by the device on the screen. How to check your cell phone at purchase to Check phone for authenticity not only by IMEI code.
Before you pay nemylostyvy purchase at a retail point of sale, you should take into account other features of the gadget:
- The cost is the first indicator that you should pay attention to when buying a phone. If the price is too low and is about one-third of the officially adopted for this manufacturer of value – a clear proof of forgery.
- The weight of the gadget during the inspection of the unit compare the performance of the acquired models to those stated on the official website of the manufacturer. Typically, aftermarket units weigh much less.
- Be sure to evaluate the color quality, extension, grit screen. Compare performance of extension, with those specified in the technical description of the gadget.
- Also on the authenticity of the phone is indicated by the fact that the battery and the device itself needs to be manufactured by the same brand.
- Beware the gadgets that are additional slots for memory cards or SIM cards that are not declared in the technical description of the manufacturer. And finally, carefully inspect the phone on the quality of its Assembly. In the original models there is no backlash, all the panels fit snugly to the body, symbols marked clearly in bold.
Progress in the choice of a reliable and legitimate gadget!