Cocktail Baileys Espresso Granité
Imagine the frozen pieces of exquisite espresso, which slowly melt in the liquor. Cocktail Baileys Espresso Granité will not leave indifferent to her!
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- 5 full teaspoons of espresso
- 500 ml of boiling water
- 50 g sugar
- 1 pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 300 ml Baileys Irish cream
- Mint leaves for decoration
- Add espresso into boiling water. Fill up the sugar and nutmeg. Allow to cool. Put in the freezer for 5-6 hours before the formation of ice crystals. After polutorachasovoj mix thoroughly with a fork, and then periodically stir every 45 minutes.
- Pour into glasses, adding Baileys serve at once. Garnish with mint leaves.
Cooking time about 10 minutes freeze time
Approximate nutritional value of one serving of cocktail
Easter - instead of mint for decoration, a side dish with green and yellow sugar is suitable.
Christmas - The cocktail is served with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Valentine's Day - sugar hearts instead of mint leaves and a small umbrella will effectively decorate the cocktail.