On the Christmas table looks very impressive salad Sunflower. This dish is quite simple to prepare, but thanks to its original design it is sure to attract the attention of your guests and not leave them indifferent. The Soviet Union shares the recipe this unusual salad.
To prepare the salad Sunflower, take:
- 2 chicken legs
- 400 g raw champignons
- 150 g hard cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 can of black olives (pitted)
- large chips
- mayonnaise to taste
Boil chicken until tender, separate the meat from bones and cut into small pieces. Chop the mushrooms, peel and chop the onion and sauté mushrooms with onions. Eggs boil hard boiled, peel the shell and grate on a coarse grater. Hard cheese grate on a fine grater.
Salad spread layers:
- First layer — meat chicken mixed with mayonnaise.
- The second layer — fried mushrooms with onions.
- Third layer — mayonnaise.
- Fourth layer — eggs.
- Fifth layer — mayonnaise.
- Sixth layer — cheese.
- fried chicken fillet, boiled carrots, marinated mushrooms, leeks with eggs
- boiled chicken fillet, fried champignons, canned corn, eggs, cheese
- boiled potatoes, cod liver oil, green onions, egg white, egg yolk