Vegetable stew with zucchini for the winter
Many Housewives are stocking up cabbages for winter, harvesting a variety of canned food. One of these dishes – stew, which is cooked from zucchini and other vegetables.
How to prepare vegetable stew with zucchini
- 5 pounds zucchini,
- 500 ml of water and as much - sunflower oil,
- 100 ml vinegar,
- 200-220 grams of sugar,
- 50 g of salt,
- 1 kilo of tomatoes
- a kilo of onions,
- 1 kilogram of carrots.
How to make: cut all the vegetables as you like, with any pieces. Mix the vegetable oil with water, add sugar and salt to them and put them on the fire. Once the marinade boils, pour in the vinegar, put in the pan all cooked vegetables and begin to stew until all the vegetables are tender, from time to time check for taste. A ready-made vegetable stew with zucchini is laid out on cans, and the cans are rolled up. This recipe is very simple, so offer you a few more.
Zucchini for the winter
- 2 pounds zucchini,
- 600 grams carrots,
- 400 grams of water,
- 400 gr. tomato paste,
- 600 grams of onion,
- a glass of sunflower oil
- a Cup of sugar,
- two-thirds Cup of vinegar,
- tablespoon of table salt
- four cloves of garlic,
- 4 large bell peppers of any color.
1. Squash should be well cleaned of seeds and peel, cut into cubes (if zucchini are old, then it is desirable to cut them along and then extract the middle with seeds).
2. Grate the carrots. Cut the onion into large pieces and fry it. Garlic crush with garlic or finely chop.
3. All products are laid out in a pan, the remaining ingredients are added and then everything is mixed.
4. Cook about half an hour after the mass in the saucepan boils. During cooking, stir with a wooden spoon.
5. Pour the prepared dish over sterilized jars, turn them upside down and leave to cool. In this case, it is not necessary to wrap banks.
A recipe for stew with zucchini
- 3 pounds zucchini,
- sweet pepper – 1 kg
- tomatoes – 1 kg,
- deleteproperty vinegar – 100 g
- onion – 150-200 g
- sugar – 200 g
- salt – 80 g sunflower oil – 200 g
1. Take the Bulgarian pepper and remove the core from it, cut the peppers into small slices.
2. Twist the tomatoes well in a meat grinder or in a blender.
3. Cut the juicy squash into cubes (about 2 × 2 cm in size), if the old ones come across, peel them from the peel and remove the core with the seeds.
4. Cut the onions into rings, and each of the rings, in turn, is divided into four parts.
5. Tomatoes are added to the pan, put it on the fire and bring it to a boil. Then in boiling tomato juice we add sweet pepper, squash, salt with sugar and sunflower oil.
6. Cover the pan with a lid and leave the vegetables to simmer on low heat for half an hour.
7. After 30 minutes, pour the vinegar, bring to the boil and keep the vegetables in this state to 10 minutes.
8. Banks for sterilization should be properly prepared (rinsed and sterilized), the ready-made stew can be spread over cans and rolled up.
Stew with zucchini and peppers
- 1.5 kg courgettes,
- 1 kg sweet pepper,
- a pound of onions,
- lemon – 3 pieces,
- 1.5 liters of water
- 40-45 g of salt and 100 to 120 g of sugar,
- 0,7 l of apple juice and a little bit of mustard (grain).
Cut the zucchini circles and divide into 4 parts, from the Bulgarian pepper, take the middle with the seeds, cut the pepper into strips. Onion peel, make it semi-rings. Mix all the ingredients.
Bring to a boiling point a mixture of water, salt with sugar, lemon and apple juices. When the marinade starts boiling, add a mixture of vegetables to it and bring it back to the boil. Remove from the plate. Fill the dill in the jar, add the vegetables, top with dill once more and a little bit of mustard. Banks roll, let them cool and store in a refrigerator or cool place.