Jam of apples for the winter in a slow cooker: a photo recipe of Apple jam
There are many ways how to cook apple jam, but mostly recipes are associated with the use of a gas stove. And how to make a delicious dessert for the winter, if you recently got a multivariate? We will tell you about this right now!
You can cook in any multivark from different manufacturers: Redmond, Philips, Moulinex, Mystery, Scarlett, Polaris, Panasonic and many other models in which the functions of extinguishing and baking are realized.
The recipe jam from apples in winter
Ingredients: 6-7 pieces of ripe large apples, 4-5 medium sized oranges, 1 lemon and 500 grams of sugar.
1. First of all, you need to rinse all the apples, remove the peel and middle from them with the seeds, and after cleaning cut into small cubes.
2. Now wash the oranges with lemon, remove the rind from them and approximately the same make them in the form of cubes. Incidentally, the lemon can not be cleaned, but cut it along with the peel.
3. Fold all the sliced fruit in a multi-cook pan.
4. Top with sugar.
5. Next, you need to set the "Quenching" mode in the multivark. Most models have a similar mode (Panasonic, Scarlett, Redmond, Polaris, Philips). Stew should be for 100-120 minutes, sometimes stirring the fruit mass (2-3 times for the entire time). It is not superfluous to note that in multivarks, when extinguishing vegetables or fruits, as a rule, there is no strong boiling, so the ingredients are evenly cooked, not secreting juice and saving a maximum of vitamins.
6. Once the multivariate has signaled that the dish is ready, open the lid and place the submerged blender in the pan to grind the whole fruit mass.
7. The final stage: switch to the "Baking" mode for 7-8 minutes. Everything, a dish of jam from apples is ready! It remains to serve on the table or pour the jam over the previously prepared clean banks.
How to make Apple jam in a slow cooker
The simplest recipe for cooking, which differs from the previous one in that it requires only the presence of sugar and apples. The cooking method is considered using the Moulinex multivark example, but it is also possible to do this on other models: Marta, Unit, Oursson, Redmond and all the others. The amount of granulated sugar will depend on the kind of apples: if the fruits are sweet and sour, then it is worth adding sugar for cooking jam.
1. Fruits thoroughly rinse, cut them in the form of lobules (quarters), removing the middle with bones.
2. Pass through the meat grinder apple slices or treat them in a food processor.
3. Now add sugar to the resulting mass, mix thoroughly with a mixer. Wait for about an hour and a half until the sugar dissolves in the apple puree.
4. Again mix well and pour mixture into the slow cooker. Mode select: "Broiling".
5. As soon as the apple puree begins to boil, switch the device mode to "Low pressure". Time: 15-20 minutes.
6. After the time has elapsed, allow the jam to cool down a little (for all the steam to come out) and pour over the cans, wrapping them in lids.
Another recipe how to cook jam from apples
Prepare apples: rinse, remove rot or damaged areas, seeds. Cut apples very finely, and then grind in a blender. Fold the apple mass in the multivark and add sugar in a one-to-one ratio. We are waiting for a couple of hours, and then put the "Quenching" mode for 2-2.5 hours, periodically stirring the mass. As soon as the jam is ready, we pour over the cans and roll.