What to cook with pumpkin – new recipes 2014
Pumpkin is not only a delicious vegetable of orange color, but also a very useful additive to the dish. The flesh is crammed full of vitamins B, A, E and K, which charge the whole body with health. And so, what can you cook from a pumpkin to surprise and tasty feed friends and family? Recipes you will find in our article.
What to cook pumpkin
If you do not have enough time or you simply do not want to spend the whole day in the kitchen, we suggest a recipe for pumpkin deruns. They are prepared simply and quickly.
- potatoes — 6 PCs
- pumpkin — 200 g
- onion — 1 piece
- chicken egg — 1 PC
- sour cream
- flour — 2 cups
- Peel the potatoes.
- Using a large grater grate the onion and potatoes. Clean the pumpkin from the pulp and seeds and also grate.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Add two cups flour and one egg.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Now you need to dazzle from the resulting mixture a small cake.
- Heat a pan on sunflower oil. Put it on a pellet. Fry them on both sides until zolotisty.
- Serve the finished dish to the table with sour cream.
What to cook the baby pumpkin
Sweet pumpkin dish is sure to please all small sweet tooth. And so, before you recipe for a mini-donut.
Necessary ingredients (for twenty doughnuts)
- butter – 30 g
- sugar — 100 g
- flour — 140 g
- egg — 1 PC
- baking powder — 1 tsp
- Melt in a bowl the butter.
- Clean the pumpkin from the pulp and seeds. Then puree.
- Put the puree in a bowl and add yogurt and melted butter. Mix.
- Add the egg mixture and whisk.
- Start adding the flour. Try to remove lumps. To do this, use baking powder. Mix all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven. The mold donut grease. Make dough from the doughnuts and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for fifteen minutes at 180 degrees.
- Take the chocolate bar and melt it in the microwave. Pour finished doughnuts with chocolate and sprinkle with nuts.
What to cook from frozen pumpkin
Dietary and very tasty dish.
- Cut the onions and carrots. Put them in a saucepan and sauté in butter.
- Defrost the pumpkin. Next, clean it from the skin and cut into small squares, as shown in the photo.
- Pumpkin toss in the pan with the vegetables. Pour broth. After boiling, reduce heat and simmer twenty minutes.
- Slice your garlic. Mix it with sour cream and parsley. Add salt and stir.
- Add the ingredients in the soup. Then remove the pan from the heat and using a blender turn the soup into a puree.
- Then return the pan to the fire. Bring the soup to boil on low heat. Add sour cream and serve.