Meat in French recipe – yum
Veal-Orel — native French dish, which became the basis for the current prescription. Once upon a time in Paris count Orlovsky was prepared gratin of onion, veal, mushrooms and potatoes. All of these products were dried under shavings of cheese and Bechamel sauce.
The modern recipe of meat in French is radically different from traditional cooking. This Patriotic dish but no less delicious. Most often, the basis of pork.
Best way to select the pork neck, the juicy part of the ham or loin. Such meat is not too fatty but not very lean. A lot of fat out of place, as the dish is mayonnaise, which are high in calories. Too lean is also not suitable because of its showfoto, and we need to get a lot of juice. Pay attention to the color of pork. It must be a different uniform color, no yellow layers. Check and elasticity too. The surface should progenetica. If it is sluggish, the quality leaves much to be desired, but it depends on the taste of common dish.
Meat should wash and dry using wipes. Forth will free it from bones, if any. To cut correctly across the grain, as to beat with a special hammer. Wrap the meat in plastic wrap so that the juice is not scattered in the process of beating.
Cook the meat in French in the oven on a baking sheet. However, the process may form the juice that will spill out. Therefore, it is better to take the dishes with higher sides, for example, the shape with thickened walls or pan without handles. In addition, while the meat will be grilled evenly.
For portioning of the finished dish, use a cooking spatula. With its help, you can not simply divide into portions the meat, but keep its structure and form.
Recipe meat in French with mushrooms
This delicious recipe for pork with fresh mushrooms. This dish can be very useful to useful in the festive menu. Tender meat, melting in the mouth, and Parmesan cheese — just a perfect combination!
- pork — 500 g
- potatoes - 0,5 kg
- onions — 2 PCs
- Parmesan cheese — 100 g
- mayonnaise — 100 g
- mushrooms — 300 g
- garlic — 4 cloves
- olive oil
- spices, salt, ground black pepper
- soy sauce — 1 tbsp
- juice of 0.5 lemon
Method of preparation:
- cut into pieces a La carte pork, and repel with a hammer. Season with spices and set aside
- make a marinade. Pour in a bowl the soy sauce with olive oil and squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Every piece of meat should be dipped in the marinade and arrange on a flat dish or dressing. Pour the remaining sauce on top of meat. Marinate at least 12 hours. Leave on all night, pre-covering the top lid and placing in cold
- put the meat into the form, removing excess marinade with a napkin
- slice the onion into half rings and fry in the pan. Fully close the bow the entire surface of the meat
- peel the potatoes, cut into strips or plates. Fry until soft, add salt, stir and place on a platter
- wash mushrooms (champignons or oyster mushrooms), clean and cut into slices. Fry in a pan, and in the end pepper and salt. When choosing fresh mushrooms, they must pre-boil
- crush the garlic with a knife, but it is not necessary to pass through the press, as it will lose aroma
- put the potatoes on top of onions and sprinkle with chopped garlic. You can also add finely chopped tomatoes. Liberally sprinkle cheese on top and draw a grid of mayonnaise. Send in the oven for 45 minutes. Enough temperature to 180 degrees. But time may vary depending on oven and number of servings.
The dish is ready. You get great meat and side dish at the same time! Serve with greens and fresh vegetable salad. Will go well with red wine. Bon appetit!