The dough for dumplings – easy and simple
Every time you want to pamper your loved ones with something tasty. Pelmeni is a win-win option: it's always tasty and satisfying, but kids can not be dragged away from such a dish for ears. There are many variants of dough for pelmeni: on water, on milk, on kefir, on sour cream, with eggs and without, and even on soda, but the main thing is that it should be soft, elastic, tender. But first things first.
- Recipe No. 1. The dough for dumplings in the water
- Recipe № 2. Kefir dough
- Recipe No. 3. The dough for ravioli on yogurt
- Recipe No. 4. The dough for ravioli without eggs
Recipe No. 1. The dough for dumplings in the water
Everyone is familiar and common, but it will require you to spend a certain amount of time.
- water – 150 ml
- flour – 500 g
- eggs – 2 PCs (better to take only the yolks)
- butter – 50 g
- salt – to taste.
- pour the flour slide on the table, in the middle to make a little hole where you put the butter at room temperature, yolks and salt
- gradually knead, gradually adding small portions of liquid. It should not be very steep.
By the way, the water should be icy, so it is better to place the container in the freezer in advance. The finished semi-finished product is covered with a towel or wrapped in a film and placed in the refrigerator for at least half an hour. You can also experiment and use soda. The dough turns out soft and obedient.
Recipe № 2. Kefir dough
Often the fridge can be found tucked a package of yogurt, which is simply shifted from place to place. It can be easily used for dumpling dough, especially since it takes a little time: 10-15 minutes.
- yogurt – 200 ml
- salt – 0.5 tsp.
- flour – 350 – 400g
- soda – 1 tsp.
- eggs – 1 piece
- mix the yogurt, soda, eggs, salt
- begin to gradually add the sifted flour, knead it with a spoon initially, like the big wood, then with your hands until the dough becomes thick.
Leave it in the cold for one hour, just time to make the stuffing.
Recipe No. 3. The dough for ravioli on yogurt
This dough is ideal not only for dumplings, but also for dumplings and ravioli. It is elastic, soft and practically does not require flour when rolling.
- salt – to taste
- flour – 700 g
- yogurt – 200 g
- water – 1 tbsp.
- eggs – 2 PCs
- in a bowl, combine water, eggs, salt and yoghurt, is better down with a mixer or whisk to produce a homogeneous lush mass
- add flour gradually in small portions to obtain a firm dough, which you want to give stand up a half hour in the cold
- you can start rolling and molding ravioli.
Recipe No. 4. The dough for ravioli without eggs
Almost all recipes use eggs, but if you simply did not find them, then this is not a problem. The shortage of eggs can be replaced with vegetable oil or sour cream and soda.
- flour – 300 g
- water – 400 ml (warm)
- vegetable oil – 75 ml
- sift flour, mix with vegetable oil and salt
- in the purchased mass very slowly add small amounts of warm liquid until a steep dough is obtained;
- a prefabricated cover with a towel and put in the cold for 15-20 min.
- flour – 3 tbsp.
- water – 0.5 glass
- sour cream – 50 g
- soda – 0.5 tsp.
- mix all dry ingredients until smooth
- start a thin stream to add water
- knead the dough and put it in the cold for 15-20 minutes. It is very pliable.
Dumplings reflect the taste of each hostess's taste. So do not be afraid to experiment with both the dough and the fillings. Try one of the suggested options and choose for yourself the most successful. The main thing is to take with you to the kitchen a great mood. Bon Appetit!