Caucasian meat pies – pasties
Pasties stuffed with beef tenderloin and pork neck
- flour – 500-550 g
- chicken egg – 1 PC
- pork – 400 g
- beef tenderloin – 300 g
- vegetable oil – 200 ml
- onion – 100 g
- beef broth – 150 ml
- vodka – 20 ml
- kefir – 150 ml
- green onions – 15 g
- coriander – 10 g
- salt – ¾ tsp
- dill – 10 g
Method of preparation
- In a medium saucepan, pour 300 ml of water and bring it to a boil. In the water add salt and vegetable oil.
- Then fill 120 g of flour and cook until smooth, stirring constantly mass. Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool down.
- In the cooled flour mixture, add the vodka and the egg. Mass mix up again.
- The remnants gradually adding flour, knead a soft pliable dough which should not stick to hands. If this occurs, it is necessary to add a bit more flour.
- The resulting dough cover with a lid or plastic wrap and allow to stand for about an hour. After half an hour, re-knead the dough. Prepared dough can be stored for days in the refrigerator and before use, pull out and let warm up to room temperature.
- Beef and pork neck cut into and the pieces of mince. Beef, covered with polyethylene or foil, beats with rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Grind the onions, mix it with salt and pepper. Add to the minced meat.
- In the same the resulting mince add the chopped dill and cilantro. After them in the beef pour beef broth and yogurt.
- The dough is spread on a surface dusted with flour. We divide it into small balls.
- Roll out each ball into a circle. Half circle water lubricated and oiled part of the layer the cooked ground beef, distributing it with a space from the edges to 1.5 cm.
- The burrito fold in half and press the edges. On the edge of a notched knife or fork can cause the traditional pattern, although many manage without it.
- In a large skillet, heat oil, fry the pasties from both sides on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Delicious pastries are ready! Pasties can be served on the table, and the recipe of succulent pasties to share with friends.
Pasties with potatoes and cheese
Despite the popularity of the classic recipe, where the filling put the meat, you can pamper yourself and home tasty chebureks with potatoes and cheese.
For the filling:
- potatoes – 1 kg
- hard cheese – 150 g
- butter – 1 tsp
- dill, salt and pepper – to taste
Method of preparation