Lasagna: the recipe, which will plunge into the world of Italian cuisine
Lasagna - one of the dishes of Italian cuisine, along with pizza and pasta has achieved popularity throughout the world. Prepare lasagna is simple enough, and many different recipes will allow housewives plenty of fantasy. After all, it is enough to change only one of the ingredients of lasagna, and it will turn out to be a completely different dish. By itself, lasagna is a puff dish in which the dough sheets alternate with a filling - meat, mushroom or vegetable. According to the best Italian traditions, every layer is sprinkled with cheese.
The dough for lasagna needs special - you can buy it in ready-made form or make it yourself with the recipe you like. If you decide to use a ready-made dough, then carefully follow the manufacturer's instructions: you need to boil some plates before cooking. If you decide to add your favorite sauce to the dish, do not regret it. The more sauce, the juicier the prepared dish will be
The dough for lasagna: recipe
The main and constant ingredient of lasagna – special dough. You can buy ready-made prefabricated or make the dough with your hands. Homemade dough tastes better, and the price goes much cheaper, so the choice is obvious.
- flour (best special – pasta) – 400 g
- eggs – 2 PCs
- water – 40 g
- salt – 1 tsp
- sunflower oil – 1 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Sift the flour and pour it on the table slide, from the top to make a hole.
- In the recess to break the eggs, add water, salt and oil.
- Knead the dough until it stops sticking to the hands, but not less than 5 minutes. If the dough came out too strong, add a little water.
- Put the dough in a package or wrapped in plastic wrap and leave it for half an hour.
- Ready divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll out to a thickness of 1-2 mm.
- With a knife trim the dough, giving it a square shape. Pruning does not throw away – you can make 2 more sheets of dough.
- The finished sheets can be hidden in the freezer and use as needed.
Meat lasagna: recipe
One of the most popular recipes is lasagna with meat stuffing. And even with this recipe, you will have scope for creativity. Combining different types of meat, you can achieve completely different tastes.
- the dough for lasagna
- meat roasted – 300 g
- ham (sliced) – 150 g
- meat broth – 1.5 cups
- tomato sauce – 1 1/3 cups
- carrots – 3 PCs
- celery – 2 PCs
- onions – 3 PCs
- olive oil – 5 tbsp
- white wine – 1.5 cups
- seasoning to taste.
Method of preparation
- Vegetables thoroughly wash and clean.
- In a frying pan in vegetable oil fry the finely chopped onion, carrots and celery.
- When the onion is fried until transparent, add meat and ham. Sprinkle with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Roast 20 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and simmer with closed lid on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Pour in the stock, the wine and put herbs, simmer on medium heat for not more than an hour. After extinguishing the grass to get it and throw away – they are no longer needed.
- If required, boil plate test in slightly salty water (so they don't stick together, add a couple of spoons of sunflower oil). Fold the finished dough on a sieve to drain, and lay them on paper towels. The sheets must be completely dry.
- Brush with olive oil a baking dish and put on bottom layer of dough.
- Put the meat stuffing on the dough and pour it abundantly with sauce (best suited bechamel), sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Alternating the two previous steps, put all the dough and all the filling. On the last layer of dough spread the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 200 degrees. The finished dish serve hot.