Lasagna: the recipe, which will plunge into the world of Italian cuisine
The dough for lasagna: recipe
The main and constant ingredient of lasagna – special dough. You can buy ready-made prefabricated or make the dough with your hands. Homemade dough tastes better, and the price goes much cheaper, so the choice is obvious.
- flour (best special – pasta) – 400 g
- eggs – 2 PCs
- water – 40 g
- salt – 1 tsp
- sunflower oil – 1 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Sift the flour and pour it on the table slide, from the top to make a hole.
- In the recess to break the eggs, add water, salt and oil.
- Knead the dough until it stops sticking to the hands, but not less than 5 minutes. If the dough came out too strong, add a little water.
- Put the dough in a package or wrapped in plastic wrap and leave it for half an hour.
- Ready divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll out to a thickness of 1-2 mm.
- With a knife trim the dough, giving it a square shape. Pruning does not throw away – you can make 2 more sheets of dough.
- The finished sheets can be hidden in the freezer and use as needed.
Meat lasagna: recipe
- the dough for lasagna
- meat roasted – 300 g
- ham (sliced) – 150 g
- meat broth – 1.5 cups
- tomato sauce – 1 1/3 cups
- carrots – 3 PCs
- celery – 2 PCs
- onions – 3 PCs
- olive oil – 5 tbsp
- white wine – 1.5 cups
- seasoning to taste.
Method of preparation
- Vegetables thoroughly wash and clean.
- In a frying pan in vegetable oil fry the finely chopped onion, carrots and celery.
- When the onion is fried until transparent, add meat and ham. Sprinkle with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Roast 20 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and simmer with closed lid on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Pour in the stock, the wine and put herbs, simmer on medium heat for not more than an hour. After extinguishing the grass to get it and throw away – they are no longer needed.
- If required, boil plate test in slightly salty water (so they don't stick together, add a couple of spoons of sunflower oil). Fold the finished dough on a sieve to drain, and lay them on paper towels. The sheets must be completely dry.
- Brush with olive oil a baking dish and put on bottom layer of dough.
- Alternating the two previous steps, put all the dough and all the filling. On the last layer of dough spread the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 200 degrees. The finished dish serve hot.