Recipe for liver cake
Liver cake: recipe No. 1
Imagine you want to surprise your household. What will you do? Make something big- liver cake, for example. If you think its difficult and complicated to cook, then you are mistaken. There is nothing difficult. Here is a simple recipe for liver cake.
- beef liver (or chicken) – 500 g
- eggs – 2-3 PCs
- flour – 3 tbsp
- onions – 2-3 PCs
- carrot – 2 PCs
- sunflower oil
Method of preparation
- Wash and clean beef liver from films and mince. It can also be ground using a blender.
- Add salt, pepper, 2 eggs and 3 tablespoons flour.
- Finely chop the onion and grate on a grater carrots. Fry in sunflower oil until until onions and carrots are soft.
- We begin to bake our liver pancakes. They need to fry both sides. First one side, lay a pancake on a plate and again put it in the pan to fry on the other. Do this in order to not broken. Second option: you can fry the pancake on one side, not turning, but cover the skillet needs a lid to the upper layer propiarilsya.
- Having from 6 to 9 cakes, smear them with mayonnaise and put on every layer of our vegetable sauté.
Liver cake with sour cream: recipe No. 2
Ingredients the same as recipe No. 1. Only instead of mayonnaise take the cream, garlic and herbs. The garlic press through chesnokodavilku. Greens finely chop. All mix – sour-cream sauce is ready.