Use, multiplied by the taste: recipe of the cheesecakes coated in sunflower seeds
The benefits of cheesecakes do not have to argue, because everyone knows that cheese is a unique source of calcium and casein (protein). And if the cheese is cooked with the addition of other natural ingredients, the benefits of such meals automatically increases several times. We offer you to cook delicious and megapolise cheesecakes, breaded from a mixture of seeds, which will surprise you with its original design and taste.
Cheesecakes, breaded from seeds – step by step recipe
- cheese – 0.7 kg.
- chicken egg – 1 PC.
- large fresh carrots – 1 PC.
- cereal – 1 Cup
- sunflower seeds – 1 Cup
- flax seeds (or pumpkin seeds) – 0.5 cups
- salt – 1 pinch
- sugar – to taste
- vegetable oil
Step by step instructions:
- Fresh large carrots peeled and RUB on a small grater. Since carrots will be chopped very finely, you will not feel it in the finished dish, but it will give the cheesecakes a wonderful Sunny color and add vitamins.
- Mix cottage cheese, grated carrots and rolled oats in a bowl. Add chicken egg to a greater adhesiveness of the curd mass.
- Then add 1-2 pinches of salt, optional and to your taste – sugar. Cottage cheese for cheesecakes knead well with a spoon to carrots and flakes is uniformly distributed throughout the mixture.
Note! If you follow the figure, to cook pancakes on this recipe and no sugar added. In this cases, select sweet and juicy carrots, which add natural sweetness to the dish.
Note! So less dough stuck to hands, and the cheesecakes turned out the same shape, it is necessary to mold the balls with hands dipped in water.