Salt mushrooms pig for the winter
Even when it turned out to be a "not mushroom" year, in the forest one can always find a lot of mushrooms, even not white ones, but of a lower quality, but still bears and fish are fish. That's why, along with the mushroom elite, many close and swine for the winter. Being properly cooked, this mushroom also has excellent taste qualities. The only thing he can deserve is dislike - this is the dark color that they acquire after cooking. Now let's look at a few recipes, like picking mushrooms of swine and preparing them for the winter.
Recipe No. 1.How to close a pig for the winter in brine
Let's talk about how to pickle mushroom pigs in brine. First you need to clean and cut mushrooms, if they are large enough. In addition, the preparatory stage includes soaking the swine for two days, with the water changing every 6-7 hours.
- Bay leaf
- horseradish leaves
- leaves of currant and cherry.
After soaking in salted water, the mushrooms become tender and lose the bitterness inherent in them initially. Because after this you can start pickling pigs.
Method of preparation:
- Cook pig. To do this, take a large container of boiling water and boil for two hours. After the mushrooms drained and well rinsed under running water.
- The pan washed and again put on fire, bring to a boil, sprinkle with salt and put polyommatinae mushrooms. This also add spices, herbs and cook for another two hours.
- At this time, sterilize them banks. Once the mushrooms are ready, they can be rolled up and put to steep in a warm place. Further, once the banks become room temperature, they bring in a cool place – a cellar, a cupboard or refrigerator.
Pay your attention to the fact that salting svinushek in this way is fairly quickly, they are bright and appetizing, acquiring a light aroma of spices. So they serve, rinsed with water and sprinkled with vinegar, some hostesses decorate them with slices of onion and sprigs of greenery, watering vegetable oil.
Recipe №2. How to marinate pig for the winter in the oil
Picking mushrooms with vegetable oil has its advantages. First of all, they are stored much longer and acquire a different, more piquant flavor. Therefore, if you are interested in how to salt mushrooms of swine, write down the recipe.
- a few teeth of garlic
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- As in the previous recipe, pre-the mushrooms should be boiled for two hours.
- Thereafter, the water replaced and the salted pig cooked for another hour. Then they are washed in cold water several times.
- Allow the mushrooms to drain thoroughly, then they will be ready for further preparations.
- Boiled pig put on a big pan and pour vegetable oil so that the mushrooms were completely covered them.
- Next, the workpiece svinushek in winter, this recipe involves roasting them for a long period, which gradually are added in the dish spices and salt. Mushrooms should be salty but not too salty. Remember that a lot of salt they take.
- Over medium heat fried mushrooms for 40 minutes, then roll into sterilized jars.
Such svinushki for the winter can be added to many dishes, including salads and soups. Thus, unlike the first recipe, sweets with butter are not only an independent dish, but also an excellent seasoning.
Recipe No. 3. Pig for the winter in olive oil
This recipe has a strict proportion is based on 1 kg of mushrooms. In addition, these pickled pig for the winter are stored for six months or more. In addition, the recipe does not require long boiling and soaking of mushrooms, which is very convenient.
- mushrooms – 1 kg
- wine vinegar – 500 ml
- olive oil – 700 ml
- a little ground Bay leaf
- carnation – 5 PCs.
- white pepper – 2 tsp
Method of preparation
- Prepare the pig by cleaning and rinsing with plenty of water.
- Take an enamel pot, gently put mushrooms there, salt and pour vinegar. Bring to a boil and cook them for 10 minutes until they soften.
- Drain the mushrooms and rinse them with water.
- Take the pan of suitable size and pour the olive oil, bring to a boil and place mushrooms in it. Slightly fry them, add spices, garlic and spices.
- After that, fry for another 10 minutes and roll it into pre-sterilized jars.
This exquisite recipe for marinating pigs gives them a piquant taste with a slight olive-acid tinge. It is perfect for fans of unusual combinations, as well as for people who do not like just mushrooms. Total pot of the recipe, as a rule, it turns out somewhere 1.5 kg of product.
As you can see, there are lots of ways to procure swine for the winter. The recipes presented above are the most actual, popular and fast, however each hostess has a lot of amendments to this effect, adding unusual, often secret ingredients to dishes, which make their taste homely inimitable.