Salt mushrooms pig for the winter
Even when it was "not a mushroom" a year in the woods you can always find a lot of mushrooms, though not white, and of lower quality, but bezrybe cancer – a fish. That's why, along with mushroom a closed and elite pig for the winter. When properly cooked, this mushroom also has a great taste. The only thing he can win the love, is a dark color, acquired by them after preparation. Now let's look at some recipes on how to pickle mushrooms pig and to prepare them for winter.
Recipe No. 1.How to close a pig for the winter in brine
Let's talk about how to marinate mushrooms pig in brine. First we need to clean and cut the mushrooms, if they are quite large. In addition, the preparatory phase includes soaking svinushek for two days, change the water you need every 6-7 hours.
- Bay leaf
- horseradish leaves
- leaves of currant and cherry.
After soaking in salted water mushrooms become tender and lose their bitterness inherent in them originally. Because then you can start marinating svinushek.
Method of preparation:
- Cook pig. To do this, take a large container of boiling water and boil for two hours. After the mushrooms drained and well rinsed under running water.
- The pan washed and again put on fire, bring to a boil, sprinkle with salt and put polyommatinae mushrooms. This also add spices, herbs and cook for another two hours.
- At this time, sterilize them banks. Once the mushrooms are ready, they can be rolled up and put to steep in a warm place. Further, once the banks become room temperature, they bring in a cool place – a cellar, a cupboard or refrigerator.
Pay your attention to the fact that salting svinushek in this way is fairly quickly, they are bright and appetizing, acquiring a light aroma of spices. So they serve, rinsed with water and sprinkled with vinegar, some hostesses decorate them with slices of onion and sprigs of greenery, watering vegetable oil.
Recipe №2. How to marinate pig for the winter in the oil
Salting mushrooms with vegetable oil has its advantages. In the first place because they are stored a lot longer and have a different, more spicy flavor. So, if you're wondering how to pickle mushrooms pig, write down the recipe.
- a few teeth of garlic
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- As in the previous recipe, pre-the mushrooms should be boiled for two hours.
- Thereafter, the water replaced and the salted pig cooked for another hour. Then they are washed in cold water several times.
- Allow the mushrooms to drain thoroughly, then they will be ready for further preparations.
- Boiled pig put on a big pan and pour vegetable oil so that the mushrooms were completely covered them.
- Next, the workpiece svinushek in winter, this recipe involves roasting them for a long period, which gradually are added in the dish spices and salt. Mushrooms should be salty but not too salty. Remember that a lot of salt they take.
- Over medium heat fried mushrooms for 40 minutes, then roll into sterilized jars.
Such pig for the winter, you can add to many dishes, including salads and soups. Thus, unlike the first recipe, pig oil is not only a separate dish, but excellent seasoning.
Recipe No. 3. Pig for the winter in olive oil
This recipe has a strict proportion is based on 1 kg of mushrooms. In addition, these pickled pig for the winter are stored for six months or more. In addition, the recipe does not require long boiling and soaking of mushrooms, which is very convenient.
- mushrooms – 1 kg
- wine vinegar – 500 ml
- olive oil – 700 ml
- a little ground Bay leaf
- carnation – 5 PCs.
- white pepper – 2 tsp
Method of preparation
- Prepare the pig by cleaning and rinsing with plenty of water.
- Take enameled saucepan, gently put back the mushrooms, season with salt and cover with vinegar. Bring to the boil and cook them for 10 minutes until softened.
- Drain the mushrooms and rinse them with water.
- Take the pan of suitable size and pour the olive oil, bring to a boil and place mushrooms in it. Slightly fry them, add spices, garlic and spices.
- Then fry another 10 minutes and roll in a pre-sterilized jars.
This exquisite recipe marinating svinushek gives them a savory olive flavor with a slight sour tinge. It is perfect for lovers of unusual combinations, and also for people who are not too fond of just mushrooms. Just pot recipe usually works out to somewhere around 1.5 kg of product.
As you can see, there are many ways to prepare pig for the winter. The recipes presented above are the most relevant, popular and fast, however, each hostess has a lot of amendments on this, adding to the unusual dishes, often the secret ingredients that make them taste home unique.