As the salt Russula for the winter
In the autumn forest, you can find many tasty and useful mushrooms, which, in their nutritional properties, are almost as good as meat. However, each of them must be properly prepared so that it can then be served on a winter table. So, in this article we will learn how to salt russules so that they remain tasty and useful as long as possible.
Recipe No. 1. The best recipe for pickling several hot
On the question, whether the russula is salted, the inveterate mushroom pickers and hostesses have long prepared an answer. "Of course!", - any of them will tell you. The hot way of pickling mushrooms of russules is different in that after cooking they remain firm and firm, they do not soften and do not crumble, remaining in the "commodity" form. Therefore, they are not ashamed to serve on the table in front of any guests.
So, we will need the following ingredients:
- vegetable oil (optional)
- parsley and dill
- horseradish root
- teeth of garlic
- leaves of currant, cherry and oak in equal proportions.
Method of preparation
In this case the salting of the russula is as follows:
- You should take the required amount of mushrooms, cleaned of earth and leaves, brush and rinse with water.
- Then throw them in boiling, salted water and bring to a boil, cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Further Russula cooked take out with a slotted spoon and quickly cool by washing with cold running water.
- After the mushrooms are placed in a bowl, salt, add pepper.
- The mushrooms also added chopped greens, leaves, cherry, oak and fennel so that they were no more than 5-10% of the total fungi.
- The teeth of garlic should be ground based one medium head of garlic for two or three pounds of mushrooms.
- All this must be thoroughly mixed and add the vegetable oil as desired.
The resulting mushrooms should compress a bit and leave them sit for 10 days, after which they will be fully prepared. The upper layer may slightly spoil. In this case, just delete, but on the quality of the lower layers is not affected. If desired, the Ambassador of Russula can be finish rolled them in sterilized jars, so they will last much longer.
Recipe №2.As the salt Russula cold way?
For those who found the hot way of salting too intricate and wonders if it is possible to salt russules differently, there is a method of cold salting, which is quite simple. In the case of such salting, the mushrooms have a pleasant spicy flavor and a rich mushroom taste, so that in the future they can be successfully used as a seasoning for dishes, for example. So, what do we need for such salting?
- utensils for salting
- Bay leaf
- the leaves of black currant, Laurel
- dill and parsley
How to pickle Russula at home? It's easy, just follow these simple instructions and soon the mushrooms with his hands raised, will delight you and your family with its great taste.
Method of preparation
- Clean the mushrooms and separate the caps from the legs. The legs are removed, salting yield only hats.
- Several times rinse them in cold water.
- Prepare an enamel bowl or tub for soaking mushrooms.
- Put all the mushrooms in a bowl. These manipulations should be carried out prior to Casasola Russula. The recipe involves soaking them for days in cold water. In 24 hours you need to change it a few times, this will prevent the mushrooms from bitterness.
- At the end of the day the water is drained, and the mushrooms washed under running water.
- Further, while they will drain the excess water, you need to prepare the dishes for pickling. On its bottom is placed a small layer of salt, herbs, currant leaves and sliced onions.
- This layer is laid folded several times gauze, and then mushrooms, not forgetting to periodically repeat the layers.
- Dishes filled to the top, and then laid a layer, similar to the first, consisting of spices.
- Capacity is available gauze in several layers and set oppression. After some time, the mushrooms begin intense okazyvatsya, then in a container add the mushrooms from another dish and set oppression again.
Now we know how to salt russules at home. However, you need to understand when the mushrooms are ready to eat. When using this recipe, they will be ready not earlier than a month, and, possibly, more. It depends on how correctly all the actions were carried out. Determine that you correctly understood how to salt russules, you can by the pleasant smell that comes from the tub with pickles. The mushrooms were completely marinated, when they ceased to lose their volume, a little darkened and acquired a pleasant rich mushroom taste.
Not all mushroom pickers collect russules, giving preference to more "noble" species. However, many admit that if salted russula according to the recipes presented above, they acquire excellent taste qualities and are in no way inferior to other fungi.