Squash for the winter, delicious recipes blanks "yum" in jars – pickled, salted, without sterilization
An unusual shape, a bizarre name and a rather neutral taste led to the fact that we do not use the patissons for the winter as much as their cultural counterparts - zucchini and cucumbers. And in vain! Unlike cucumbers, the patissons are not so whimsical in watering, but from zucchini they are distinguished by a tender flesh and crispy crust. In addition, to prepare the patissons for the winter is a pleasure - fast, simple and very tasty. On the variety of recipes from the squash, it is also a sin to complain: both pickled, and canned in cans, and with the addition of other vegetables. Just lick your fingers! Also, the patissons for winter can be harvested with sterilization and without. Many recipes of blanks with a photo of the most underappreciated pumpkin - squash, you will find in our today's article.
Squash for the winter in banks – a delicious recipe with step-by-step photos
The simplest, but at the same time, one of the most delicious recipes for the winter of patisson - marinated with pieces of patissons in cans. They are prepared with the addition of Bulgarian pepper and a large number of aromatic spices, so in the end they acquire a very rich and rich taste. How to make delicious patissons in cans for the winter learn from the step-by-step recipe further.
The ingredients for a tasty recipe squash in jars for the winter
- zucchini – 1 kg
- bell pepper – 5-6 PC.
- onions – 4-5 PCs.
- hot pepper – 2 PCs.
- Basil – 6 PCs.
- lemon – 1 PC.
- Bay leaf – 6 pieces
- cloves – 6 PCs.
- vinegar – 100 ml.
- salt – 2 tbsp
- sugar – 250 gr.
Instruction for recipe for a delicious squash for the winter in banks
- This recipe is very simple. For a start all the vegetables thoroughly wash. Then the onion will peel and we will cut rings. If the bulbs are very large, cut into half rings better.
- Cut the squash in small cubes. For marinating is best suited young fruits which don't even need to peel and seeds.
- After the cut bell pepper in medium rings and the chili pepper finely chop. Lemon with zest also cut into rings of medium thickness.
- At the bottom of the sterilized jars put the greens — a few sprigs of parsley and Basil. Then add one slice of lemon.
- After adding a couple of slices of spicy pepper and 3-4 pieces, pepper.
- Then fill the jar with squash. Add Bay leaf and cloves.
- Move to making the marinade: bring the water to a boil, add the sugar, vinegar and salt. Proverjaem 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Pour the marinade our jars with the squash top to bottom.
- Sterilised lids and send them in a water bath for sterilization. Sterilization time for a half-liter jars is 10 minutes.Note! Be sure to put the bottom of the pan with a kitchen towel to ensure that banks do not burst during sterilization. The water in the pot pour also hot, to avoid temperature extremes.
- After sterilization, carefully take out jars with marinated squash for the winter from the pan, wipe and close the opener. Then turn upside down and wrap it up with a warm cloth to cool.
Squash for the winter squash with the "yum" a recipe step by step
Squash for the winter can be successfully pickled with other vegetables like zucchini. This option is a godsend when you need roll up for the winter harvest residues from different cultures. This recipe is squash with zucchini for the winter is called "yum" is a rich and interesting taste. How to cook marinated squash with zucchini for the winter "yum" learn from step-by-step recipe on.
The necessary ingredients for squash with zucchini for the winter "yum"
- zucchini – 1 kg
- zucchini – 1 kg
- garlic – 5-6 cloves
- Bay leaves -2-3 PCs.
- pepper – 4-6 pieces
- cloves-2-3 PCs.
- vinegar – 100 ml
- sugar – 150 gr.
- salt – 2 tbsp
Manual for preparation of squash with zucchini for the winter "yum"
- Washed vegetables cut into cubes. Squash and zucchini for this recipe must be very young, so brushing them will not. But if you plan to preserve overripe fruit, then make sure you clean them from the skin and seeds.
- Peel the garlic and lightly press the flat side of the knife so that it gave the taste and aroma of our billet for the winter.
- Spread on the bottom of sterile jars herbs — a few sprigs of fresh parsley, a little dill, and Basil.
- Add the garlic and spices. After banks filled to the brim with vegetables, alternating between a layer of squash and zucchini.
- Fill with boiling water and cover with a lid. Allow to infuse for 5-7 minutes. After the water is drained back to the pan and cook the marinade: after boiling, add sugar and salt, add vinegar. Proverjaem literally five minutes and remove from heat.
- Pour the boiling pickle jars with pieces and are clogging. This heat treatment is sufficient and additional sterilization a prescription is not needed.
Marinated squash in the winter like mushrooms step by step recipe
The patissons, like the zucchini, have a fairly neutral taste and tender flesh, which allows, for example, to marinate them "under the mushrooms". False creatures usually make from zucchini or blue, but with a patisson, such a preparation is much juicier and more tender. To taste, pickled squash for the winter like mushrooms (step-by-step recipe later) resembles mushrooms.
The necessary ingredients for marinated like mushrooms and squash for the winter
- zucchini – 3 kg
- carrots – 2-3 PCs.
- garlic – 1/2 Cup
- sugar – 1 Cup
- salt – 2 tbsp
- ground black pepper – 1 tsp
- vegetable oil – 1 Cup
- vinegar – 1 Cup
- dill and parsley
Instruction for recipe pickled summer squash for mushrooms for the winter
- Cut squash in small cubes, carrots cut into thin rings, fresh herbs and garlic, grind them.
- Put all the vegetable stock into a saucepan, add the spices, sugar and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and leave for 3 hours for marinating.
- Three hours later, put the ready pickled salad in a clean jar. Sent in a water bath and sterilize for 15 minutes.
- Close the opener and turn. Allow to cool under a warm blanket.
How to cook salted whole squash for the winter without sterilization, recipe
Small "milky" patissons can be salted for the winter right up to the whole and without sterilization. Such a salty snack tastes like tinned cucumbers or zucchini for the winter. How to prepare whole salted patissons for the winter without sterilization learn from the recipe below.
The necessary ingredients for a savory squash without sterilization for the winter
- zucchini – 2 kg
- dill – 100 g.
- celery root - 30 gr.
- garlic – 3-4 PCs.
- hot pepper
- horseradish leaves
Instructions how to cook whole patissons for the winter without sterilization
- Clean the squash mixed with spices put in whether dishes.
- Cook the brine at the rate of 60 grams of salt per 1 liter of water.
- Hot brine fill the squash. Cover a large plate or lid and put oppression.
- Leave the squash to proselki for 10 days. Prepared appetizer you can pass together with the brine in a clean jar and store in the fridge.
Caviar from patissons for the winter, video recipe
Caviar from the patisson for the winter to taste very much like the "overseas" eggplant. This appetizing preparation is also prepared quickly and simply as a patisson for mushrooms for the winter, and by its taste qualities it can safely claim the name "Fingers lick". Unlike many salted and some marinated in the banks of the patisson, this recipe does not require additional sterilization.