Original pancake recipes on Shrove Tuesday 2017 step by step with photos: milk, yogurt, yeast, with fillings for every taste
Celebration of Maslenitsa in Russia was always accompanied by unrestrained fun, folk festivals and culinary delights. Far from all of the many Russian traditions of the Shrovetide week have survived these days, but the most famous and part-time even the most delicious tradition still lives today. We are talking, as you might guess, about the pancakes on Shrovetide. What kind of pancakes our ancestors did not bake during the festive week: on milk, kefir, yeast, yogurt, water, and also with sweet and savory fillings for every taste. It was the pancakes during the whole Maslenitsa week that were considered the main dish on the table. And so that the pancakes would not bother, every mistress tried to surprise guests and relatives not only with the original recipe and filling, but also with variety, baking different pancakes for each day of the week. Not surprisingly, this culinary creativity has survived to this day in the form of a huge number of very different recipes. Next, you are waiting for proven and very delicious recipes for pancakes at the Maslenitsa 2017 with turn-based photos and videos. With their help, you can delight your dear people with mouth-watering ruddy pancakes for at least a year!
A recipe for delicious pancakes with milk carnival 2017 with a filling of cottage cheese step by step with photos
Delicious pancakes on Pancake Day 2017 in milk and stuffed with cottage cheese, a step-by-step recipe with the photo that you will find below, is often called "pellicola". This is an ideal version of thin pancakes with sweet curd filling, literally melting in the mouth, which both children and adults love. Read more about the recipe of delicious pancakes for Pancake week on milk and stuffed with cottage cheese (step by step with the photo).
The ingredients for a recipe of yummy pancakes made with milk with a filling of cottage cheese
- flour – 2 cups
- milk – 2 cups
- eggs – 2-4 PCs.
- cottage cheese – 0, 5 kg
- raisins – 150 gr.
- sugar – 7 tbsp (5 tbsp for the cheese)
- butter – 50 gr.
- water – 1 Cup
- salt – 1 pinch
- vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
Manual with step by step photos recipe is delicious with milk pancakes stuffed with cottage cheese
- The fastest way to make batter for pancakes — combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a blender and mix well. But it is easy to prepare the dough for pancakes and traditional way. For this you need to beat 2-3 eggs with 2 tablespoons of sugar, add half the milk and stir. Then, sift the flour, whisk until smooth. After that pour the remaining milk, mix with water and add the vegetable oil, salt. Mix thoroughly and the dough is ready.
- Let the dough sit for 20 minutes and then proceed to baking pancakes. Pancakes are the easiest oven on a special sarode, hot and well greased with butter for the first pancake. Depending on the diameter of the pans and dough thickness on average, fry the pancakes need 1 minute on each side.
- In parallel, you need to prepare sweet curd. This is best suitable soft curd average fat content. The cheese should be mixed with 5 tbsp sugar and egg, and grind until smooth with a fork. Raisins for the filling, pour boiling water and leave for 5-7 minutes, then drain the water.
- Ready pancakes while they are still hot, grease with butter and put in a pile.
- Into a cold pancake spread desired amount of cheesecake filling. Sprinkle the raisins or add any other dried fruits, e.g. dried cranberries or dried apricots.
- Wrap each pancake into a tube. On top decorate with fresh berries. You can also fill the pancakes with melted butter with sugar, cover and send to the oven pre-heated to 60 degrees for an hour simmering. Then the pancakes will turn out tender and melting in your mouth.
How to cook pancakes on Shrove Tuesday 2017 yeast with different toppings, step-by-step recipe
Many housewives are wary of step-by-step recipes for making pancake dough with different fillings for Shrovetide on the basis of yeast. And in vain, because pancakes on yeast are soft and airy, and it's not difficult to cook them if you use the right recipe. How to prepare pancakes for Shrovetide 2017 on yeast with different fillings, learn from the following step-by-step recipe.
The necessary ingredients for making pancakes on the yeast-filled
- flour – 480 g.
- eggs – 2-3 eggs
- sugar – 75 gr.
- milk is 0,6 L.
- dry yeast – 5 gr.
- vegetable oil – 50 ml.
- salt – 0.5 tsp.
Manual for step-by-step recipe for Shrove Tuesday pancakes with different fillings yeast
- Preparation of the dough for pancakes on yeast dough, you start out with. To do this, heat the milk to about 40 degrees, add the yeast, a tablespoon of flour and sugar. Stir and set in warm for half an hour.
- In the finished dough pour in the beaten eggs. Add sugar and flour, stir.
- Again, put the dough in a warm place for about an hour. In this case, better to focus not on time but on volume test — it should increase by about 3-4 times. Therefore if after an hour this did not happen, the residence time in the heat should be increased.
- The dough mix to remove excess carbon dioxide bubbles. Add salt and 3 tablespoons oil, refined sunflower better. Bake pancakes on a hot pan, bake on each side until Browning.
- Feeding these yeast pancakes with savoury and sweet fillings. Good options for filling: sweetened condensed milk, roasted mushrooms, jam, grated cheese, cheese with herbs.
The original recipe of Russian pancakes on Shrove Tuesday 2017 yogurt and water, step by step
There are several variations of the recipes for the preparation of delicate openwork pancakes on Shrovetide, and our turn-based option on kefir and water is one of them. Thanks to this very basis, the dough turns out to be tender with bubbles, and the pancakes themselves resemble a refined lace. Learn the next step-by-step recipe for original Russian pancakes for Pancake Week 2017 on kefir and water and please your home with a real treat!
The necessary ingredients for the recipe of the original pancakes on the yogurt and water carnival
- kefir 2.5% fat – 500 ml
- eggs – 2 PCs.
- flour – 400 gr.
- sugar – 1 tsp
- Sol – 0, 5 tsp.
- water – 250 ml
- soda – 0, 5 tsp.
- vegetable oil – 3-4 tbsp
Step by step instructions for the recipe of Russian pancakes on pancake day on the water.
- Egg whisk with sugar and salt before formation of a light foam.
- In a saucepan pour the yogurt and add the egg mixture. While stirring, put the pan on a slow fire and heat, but do not boil.
- Separately boil a glass of water and adding soda.
- Pour water into the yogurt, add the flour, remove from heat. Pour vegetable Malleco and stir the batter until smooth with a mixer or whisk. Leave for half an hour aside.
- Bake pancakes on a hot pan with oil. Serve pancakes with sour cream, honey, condensed milk or jam.
Delicious pancakes for every day of the carnival 2017 on water-filled, step-by-step recipe
Pancakes on the water with different fillings can be called the most delicious, versatile and budgetary options for every day of the Maslenitsa 2017. Thanks to the availability of ingredients and a simple recipe to prepare such pancakes is easy. Try it yourself, starting with the preparation of delicious pancakes for every day of the Maslenitsa 2017 on the water filled with our step-by-step recipe.
The necessary ingredients for a recipe of yummy pancakes for pancake day on the water with the stuffing
- wheat flour – 320 gr.
- water – 0, 5 liters.
- sunflower oil – 3 tbsp
- sugar – 2 tbsp
- salt – 1 pinch
- soda on a knife tip
Step by step instructions for the recipe delicious pancakes with fillings for every day
- Mix in large bowl all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt and soda.
- Small portions pour the water, carefully stirring to avoid the formation of lumps.
- In homogeneous dough pour vegetable oil and stir it. Bake on a hot dry frying pan.
- Ready-made pancakes stuffed with taste: cottage cheese with dried fruit, jam, condensed milk with nuts. Also, these pancakes are excellent relish with sour cream or honey.
The original recipe delicious pancakes on kefir with a stuffing from red caviar on Shrove Tuesday
Pancakes with red caviar on yogurt can be called one of the most delicious and delicious recipes of pancakes stuffed with Pancake week. These pancakes are not a shame to treat even the most fastidious gourmets, not to mention relatives who love pancakes in any way. How to make delicious pancakes with kefir stuffed with red caviar on Shrovetide according to the original recipe read on.
The necessary ingredients for delicious pancakes on kefir with caviar on the pancake day
- kefir – 1, 5 cups
- milk – 0, 5 cups
- flour – 2 cups
- sugar – 3 tbsp
- eggs – 2 PCs.
- soda – 1 tsp.
- salt – 1/4 tsp
- vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- red caviar for the filling
Instructions on how to cook delicious pancakes on kefir with a stuffing from red caviar step by step
- Sift flour together with soda. Whisk eggs with sugar, add kefir and salt. Pour in the flour, stir.
- Add the milk and oil and stir. Cover the dough with a towel and leave aside for half an hour.
- The finished dough should be very thick, so add water or milk to produce a mixture type of dense sour cream.
- Fry the pancakes until Golden. Hot pancakes, coat with butter.
- Pancakes stuffed with caviar and turn in the envelope. On top decorate with sour cream and red caviar.
The most delicious pancakes on Shrove Tuesday milk with toppings to suit every taste, easy recipe with video
Would you like to learn how to cook simple and tasty pancakes for the Pancake week with a filling for every taste on milk? Then the next original video recipe is perfect for you. As well as step-by-step recipes for pancakes on Pancake Day 2017 with the photo above, this version of pancakes on milk is quite easy to cook even for a beginner. If necessary, in the recipe, milk can be replaced with kefir, water or a little yeast. Experimenting, you can surprise with delicious pancakes on Pancake week in milk with different fillings for every taste of your loved ones every day of the festive week.