Sale of privatized apartments

For the collection and submission of the required documents, it is important to consider whether the child is the owner of this living space, or owns only part of it.

To write down the child, you will need:

  1. Official written permission from the guardianship on any real estate transactions (including, for donation or exchange). You need to have it on hand prior to the conclusion of the contract of sale.
  2. If the child owned part of the privatized housing when buying a new apartment, his share should be equivalent. Provided that the child will own part in the new housing, parents are obliged to put an amount equal to its value, on account of the child in the Bank.
  3. Written consent of the representative of service of guardianship.
  4. Help with passport on prescribed persons in the apartment.
  5. Parents or guardians, even when divorced, should work together with the child to the guardianship and to provide certain documents to obtain further permission to sell. You will need to provide originals and copies of: the certificate from the passport office on prescribed persons in the apartment, certificate of real estate ownership, technical passport of the apartment, the documents of the parents and the child (passport and birth certificate).
  6. Further, parents and child will need to write the statement for sale of old and purchase of new housing.
  7. After receiving permission, the contract for the sale of apartments with an underage child is registered in the Registration chamber. And only after that you will be able to discharge the child.
  8. If the child is not the sole owner of the property you wish to sell, written permission for the operation is not required. You only need to provide documentary evidence that the child is already registered on the new housing, together with one of the parents.

How to sell a municipal apartment


To discharge a child from a Council flat for the purpose of its sale you need to:

  1. To take custody of authorities information on persons residing in this housing.
  2. In the accounting Department of the passport office to account.
  3. To provide guardianship documents, to obtain permission to be discharged and further the apartment with a minor. You need to have: a certificate with the passport, the contract of employment to housing, birth certificate (or passport) of the child, the parents ' passports, account, technical passport of the old and new housing and the certificate of ownership on the new property. Then you will need to write a statement about the statement of the child.