How to clean the inside of the oven
For sure, every housewife is familiar with the situation when during preparation of dishes in the oven on the walls and glass are formed fat dark spots, especially after the holidays. Wash them immediately do not have enough time or energy, and with the oldest traces of soot and burning to fight even harder. Now we will tell you how and what to clean the oven at home, and you will see for yourself that this is not difficult at all.
How to clean the inside of the oven from the burnt fat
Ovens belong to those kitchen appliances that are most often contaminated and worst washed. Therefore, almost every housewife faces the problem of easy and quick cleansing of grease and grease from them. You can use ready-made products, which are more than enough on the shelves of stores. Although many say that they are not effective enough and do not guarantee an excellent result after the first application. Help come the advice of experienced owners. It is proved that very quickly, and most importantly, it is effective, helps to remove the usual soap from the inside of the oven. It should be rubbed on a large grater, diluted in water and pour the solution on a baking tray. They should also rub the walls of the oven. After that, the baking sheet is placed in the oven, it is turned on for 100-120º and it is kept for 10-15 minutes. Then the dirt is easily removed with a damp sponge. Well removes fat and ammonia. They rub the baking trays, the inner walls of the oven and leave it overnight. Then, with warm water and detergent, wipe the surface again.
Video on how to wash heavily soiled oven:
Than wash the glass in the oven
The glass in the oven's dirty, and the trays and the wall. Remove dirt and oil to help the common soda. To do this, prepare a paste of warm water and soda ash and apply it on the glass. In 40-50 minutes wash off the mixture with warm water. The result you will notice immediately. A good clean glass is ammonia. They should RUB the glass and leave for 20-30 minutes. Then wash with warm water and detergent.
How to clean an oven from fat folk remedies
Many experienced housewives prefer folk remedies, since they are much cheaper than shop household chemicals, and much safer, since they contain no harmful substances. The most popular means are:
- vinegar. It is applied to the surface, and then use a brush or rag with warm water washed dirt and grease
- salt. Pour it on a baking sheet and place in a well-heated oven, when the salt will be dark in color, it can be removed, and the surface is clean
- baking powder. In a liter of warm water dissolve 1 tablespoon of baking powder and moisten oven surfaces, leave on for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse the solution with warm water
- lemon. Cut the lemon in half and RUB them heavily contaminated sites. After that, the dirt is easily removed
- acetic acid. Dilute acid with water in the ratio 1:1 and pour into the pan. Place the baking sheet in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
Using our tips, you will be able to clean the oven of fat at home easily and simply. And having tried the folk remedies, you can note all their advantages and effectiveness.