Decoration of wedding champagne with your own hands
Decorating wedding champagne with your own hands is a very interesting and creative activity. A bottle of champagne from a normal alcoholic beverage will turn into real value. In our master class there are photos and videos with which you can decorate champagne the same way, or bring something to your bottle decoration.
- a standard bottle of champagne
- glue gun, super glue, PVA glue, a solvent (or alcohol), cotton swabs
- scissors, iron
- strips of fabric (brocade, taffeta, satin) for pasting bottles – 4 PCs. (width 5cm, length 12-15 cm).
- A strip of cloth (lace, tulle) – 1 PCs (length 30 cm, width 6 cm).
- ready-made artificial leaves (or cut them out of tissue paper)
- stripes of blue and red fabric of gold of different length and width (from 3х10 cm to 5х15 cm) - for making flowers;
- paper decorative ribbon (blue, pink, gold)
- needle and matching colored thread.
Wedding decoration champagne: a master class
- Before starting the decoration of wedding champagne, you need to prepare the bottle itself. Wash it. Using warm water and brush remove all paper labels and labels. Then dry the surface and degrease by wiping with existing special tool. Note: if you are going to decorate wedding champagne in silver tones, then in any case, do not wipe with alcohol or solvent gold foil on the neck: the gold instantly erased.
Advice: act very quickly and carefully so no glue gets on the skin.
Note: If the braid is one-sided, as in this case, glue with glue PVA two pieces of gold side out.
Carefully grease the circle with a "super-glue" ring and press it to the surface of the bottle. From the other ring, first cut and glue the element that is located inside the first ring, then bend the second part and glue so that the elements are as close as possible.
Wedding champagne with your own hands is ready!
It will also be interesting articles: