The newspaper on New year's eve 2016 – workshops with photo and video
New Year's wall-paper for the meeting of 2016, made by own hands is an excellent opportunity to present a good mood to your friends and relatives on this bright holiday. Today we will hold master classes and tell you how to use simple simple materials to make a bright festive wall newspaper (poster) in a kindergarten or school. And what if you decorate with funny New Year's drawings the walls of your home office? Colleagues just will be delighted! So, we set to work.
The newspaper for the New 2016: materials and tools
When you design any wall newspaper it is important to harmoniously combine the main elements - the title, texts of congratulations and poems, drawings, notes. The main words are best highlighted with bright bright colors, immediately attracting the attention of readers.
Before starting work we store:
- a sheet of drawing paper – size A1
- templates images
- pieces of flat foam – thickness up to 5 mm
- ceramic tile as a work surface
- black marker
- with white glue
- colored wax crayons
- the double sided tape
- with a utility knife
- satin ribbon
- wrappers from chocolates
How to draw the newspaper on new year 2016 year of the Monkey - step by step instructions
- To start, find and printable templates of Christmas items and characters. On websites you can always find a variety of Christmas trees, Santa clauses, and Snowmen Snegureac. Of course, you can choose a color option, but the use of black-and-white format of the workpiece gives scope of our imagination.
But other original photos of New Year's wall newspaper for 2016 in kindergarten or school:
Let's look at one more master class on creating a wall newspaper for the New Year 2016 with our own hands. We will need such materials and tools:
- a sheet of drawing paper A1 size
- gouache or watercolor
- PVA glue
- colored paper
How to make a newspaper on New year 2016 with your hands: step by step instructions
Before you start, you need to create a layout of the future wall newspaper. To do this, take a regular sheet of paper and mark on its surface a title, illustrations, notes. Such preliminary preparation will allow to estimate conformity of all elements on the size and a site. After all, it will be insulting if the headline written in the final version turns out to be too large, and the notes are very small and inconspicuous on the general background.
- Applied to the sheet of drawing paper tone in the form of streaks, waves, snowflakes or small dots. Importantly, the basis is not "cut eye" and was decorated in soothing shades of blue, blue, yellow. The edges of the sheet to leave a margin of 2 cm.
- Do the layout of the main elements of the new year wall newspaper – place title, labels, pictures. For example, the header location can be performed in different ways: on the text sideways, diagonally, at an angle.
How to make a poster on the year of 2016 with their hands: step-by-step master class
New year poster – a great opportunity to lighten the mood with a good portion of humor. That can be placed on the poster? Drawings, applique, friendly cartoons, funny notes and pictures. Well, of course, a symbol of 2016 – fun Monkey!
Necessary materials for work:
- a sheet of drawing paper
- paints – watercolor or gouache
- colored pencils or markers
- photos of students or staff working
- magazine clippings of a Christmas theme
Posters 2016 - step by step instructions
- Placed on the sheet of paper all the elements of the poster, and then glue.
- Made out of signature notes and comments for each image. A Christmas poem of his own composition will be the highlight of your festive poster.
- Coloring sheet with bright colors. However, do not forget about compliance with color harmony – catchy "flashy" shades may look too harsh in the overall composition.
How to make a New Year's poster - 2016 with your own hands, video
Create a wall newspaper or a poster for the New Year in 2016 is easy - enough to stock up on the simplest materials and tools. Beads, rhinestones, shiny paper, satin ribbons and sequins will be excellent decor elements. A little imagination - and the New Year's surprise is ready!