What to put on the table new year's eve
A smart Christmas tree and gifts, tangerines and champagne, the expectation of a miracle and cheerful congratulations are all obligatory elements of a New Year's Eve. But no holiday will not do without the traditional trouble: many mistresses already in a few weeks begin to think about what to treat friends and family. To facilitate the task, we offer several recipes that will decorate your festive table:
Chicken Tikka (recipe from the book "Swiss cuisine" )
Thanks to the delicate spicy marinade and light texture, chicken breasts have become one of the most popular dishes of Indian restaurants. The ideal side dish to it is saffron rice (for preparation it is necessary to soak in advance 5 yarns of saffron together with rice).
- 4 chicken Breasts
- 3/4 Cup natural yoghurt without additives
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 4 tablespoons natural tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 6 chopped curry leaves or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- With a sharp knife make several deep slashes in the meaty side of each chicken breast. Put the bird in a baking dish with the bones down.
- In a deep bowl, whisk the yogurt, oil, lemon juice, tomato paste, mild powder, salt, chili, paprika, garlic, ginger, turmeric and curry leaves. Evenly coat the chicken yogurt mixture. Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 °C.
- Place the chicken and marinade on a baking sheet and bake until fully cooked (about 25 min).
Salmon in cream and potatoes with herbs and cheese (recipe from "slow Cooker: cook a two dishes at once" )
If you have a multivarker, be sure to try to prepare this delicate and delicious dish.
- Salmon — 700 g
- Cream — 150 ml
- Spices to taste
- Potatoes — 6-7 PCs
- Cheese — 200 g
- Basil (you can substitute other greens) — 1 bunch
- Salmon cut into pieces, salt, sprinkle with spices.
- Lay the prepared fish pieces in a bowl multivarki and fill with cream.
- Cut potatoes into large strips, season with salt.
- Basil or other greens chop and mix with potatoes.
- Lay the potatoes with greens in a container-steamer. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Enable multiverse mode PASTRIES for an hour.
- After the cycle is complete, remove the fish from the bowl. Put in it the potatoes, top again put the fish in and turn on for 20 minutes STEWING. So the vegetables will soak the sauce and will reach full readiness.
Basel schnitzel "cordon Bleu" (a recipe from the book "Swiss cuisine" )
This dish is very tasty and not at all difficult to prepare. The cheese that comes in the filling of the schnitzels melts from the heat and adds to the juiciness of the meat. And what can we say about a crusty crust of breadcrumbs!
- Veal (scallops 100 g, about 2 cm thick) — 4 PCs.
- Cheese (gruyère or Emmental) — 4 slices 25 g
- Ham (boiled or smoked) — 4 slices 25 g
- Egg — 1 PC.
- Flour — 70 g
- Breadcrumbs — 100 g
- Butter — 100 g
- Dry the scallops with paper towel and salt them. Cut each pork chop to make it deep, but not through the "pocket".
- Prepare the filling. For this purpose, thin slices of ham, put about the same size slices of cheese and fold together in half. Put stuffing inside meat "pockets".
- Each escalope, roll in flour, then dip in beaten egg and in breadcrumbs.
- Immediately place the escalopes on a hot frying pan with melted butter.
- Fry on high heat on both sides, about 16 minutes: 4 minutes with one hand, then the same with the other, repeat. If scallops are thick, you will need a little more time. A signal that the schnitzel are ready, will be derived from their cheese. At this point the pan can be removed from fire and served "cordon Bleu" to the table with any meal.
Pear pie with sour cream and walnuts (recipe from the book" Peregoedova for beginners " ).
Unsweetened dough, usual sour cream, fragrant pears and a small handful of walnuts. It seems nothing special, but for some reason the pie turns out amazing tasty. Serve it for dessert - do not regret it!
- 200 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- a pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp ice water
- 4 small pears
- 100 g walnuts
- the juice of half a lemon
- 450 g sour cream 20% fat
- 80 g sugar
- 50 g flour
- 1 sachet (10g) vanilla sugar
Shape with a diameter of 20-23cm
- Prepare the dough. To do this, chop the flour with butter and salt, until the pieces of butter will be the size of a fingernail. Then add the water with the lemon juice and knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough on a surface dusted with flour, transfer it to the mold, cut the edges with a rolling pin and nail the bottom with a fork. Put the form with the dough into the refrigerator for a while, while you are preparing the filling.
- Pears cut into slices, then into thin slices, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Put ten nuts for decoration. The remaining roughly chop.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, sugar, flour and vanilla sugar.
- On the basis of the test put the pears, sprinkle with nuts and pour sour cream filling. Bake at 180°C for 45-50 minutes.
- Ready cake cool and garnish with nuts.
Chocolate brownies ( recipe from the book "Cupcakes in a Cup" ).
Another kind of dessert that you will definitely surprise your guests. Cupcakes in the cups are prepared easily and quickly, and they are also very tasty and beautiful! All you need is a mug, a microwave and simple products.
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ Tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp flour with the baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. l. chocolate chips
- Put the butter in a tea Cup or small mug 250 ml and heat in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. until melted.
- Add both kinds of sugar and cocoa powder, mix well with a fork or whisk. Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract, beat a little. Stir in the flour and salt and whisk until smooth to avoid lumps. Fold into the batter, half chocolate chip. Optional pour the batter in a paper mould with a volume of 250 ml.
- Bake in the microwave 50 seconds. at a power of 600 W, 30 sec. at 800 watts or 25 sec. at 1000 watts. Remove from the oven, sprinkle remaining brownies on top of chocolate chips and return to oven for another 30 sec.
- Allow brownies to cool for about 15 minutes, then they will get a pleasant elasticity, and they can bring to the table.