Every day, emergency workers risk their health and sometimes life, help us in emergency situations. Robot is not easy, however, it is very humane, prestigious with good salary. So many people want to join the ranks of the brave rescuers. How to get to MOE to work? Let's try to understand.

Work in MOE: jobs and requirements

Requirements for staff Mondottica high. Must pass a competitive selection. To start, you need to get on reception to the head of the personnel Department of the Ministry of emergency situations in your region. Be careful about the standard package of documents: passport, diploma schools, universities, military ID. You will be offered vacancies if among them will be the ones that you are interested in, you write the application, and your candidacy will consider a special Commission. In order to increase their chances to earn extra points, prepare another certificate about family members, a certificate of no criminal record, recommendations from previous jobs, a University degree in sports or school visits, specialized courses, etc. Work in the MOE is quite intense, so you'll have to pass the required psychological tests. If you fit all the requirements, then you will find a medical Commission, and then certification. Don't forget to tighten up physical standards.

How to get to MOE after school

In the list of requirements for most vacancies in the MOE indicated the special line service in the army. Therefore, immediately after high school you most likely will not be able to attend the service. Although some jobs do not require this, there is a big probability that you are still called to serve. So if you plan to become a specialist of the Ministry of emergency situations in the future, it is best to serve in the army, and then to get a job. Also try to tighten the core subjects, actively do sports, pass a medical examination. This will help you when applying for a job and during the service itself. After graduation, you will be able to take part in the competition for admission to the specialized higher educational establishments of the Ministry, after which your chances of being involved in the emergency will immediately rise.

How to get to MOE after the army

If you have served in the military and want to get the MOE to work, then you need to contact the human resources Department. Here you present your military ID and required documents. You must provide a list of vacancies, from which you can choose the suitable one. Then follows a medical examination, verification of you and your loved ones for criminal records and police. Also, you have to pass psychological tests that are verified by psychologists on a special criteria. Preference is given to masters of sport, candidate masters, the dischargers. Serious obstacles to the service can become chronic diseases or deviations in health status. If there was no free vacancies do not worry, be in reserve. With the availability of service in the army, good biographies, letters of recommendation and a satisfactory state of health you may get to work a little later.

As you can see, to get to work in the MOE is not so difficult. You need to correctly set a goal and strive for it by any means.