Clothes baby winter
Approaching cold, and many parents are concerned about the question: how to dress your baby? The land of the Soviets tell what should be clothes baby winter.
Of course, the easiest solution in the cold – not to release the child on the street at all. He might catch cold, and then – Hello, runny nose. Hello, cough. However, to keep the child within the four walls can not be – he needs fresh air. But remember that clothing baby winter should match the temperature outside .
Conventionally, there are the four ranges of winter temperature :
- -5 – 5°C. At this temperature, baby winter clothing includes underwear (tights and long sleeve shirt), Romper, padding polyester, cotton socks, warm boots with the insole of their hair, a wool hat and warm gloves.
- -5 – -10°C. Clothing baby winter from the previous set is complemented by another layer (for example, lightweight linen, cotton or synthetic turtleneck). On cotton socks it is better to wear wool.
- -10 – -15°C. Thermal underwear is complemented by a set of clothes made of fleece (synthetic delicate wool). Wool socks over cotton is required! Warm boots can be replaced with boots or similar shoes. In such weather clothes baby winter should include jumpsuit made from feathers with a hood that jumped over a wool cap. Better to choose gloves mittens – wool or lined with fur.
- -15 – -23°C. But in such weather it is better to stay at home. If you still decided to go with the child outside the child's clothing in the winter should be the same as in the previous case, an additional layer is unlikely to help. You need to take extra precautions – spread cheeks of baby fat cream and reduce walking time.
Well, if the baby's clothing in winter includes underwear. Initially, such underwear was part of military equipment, but now in the cold it is worn by both children and adults. Material for thermal underwear - a mixture of synthetics and wool. Synthetics displays excess moisture, and wool retains heat. Thanks to this, the child will be warm, and he will remain dry, even if he will actively run and play.
If the child allergic to wool, thermal underwear might not be suitable. Then the baby's clothing in winter is thermal underwear should include a t-shirt with long sleeves, turtleneck or sweater from linen or cotton mixed with synthetic. Pure cotton is not recommended to use - it absorbs moisture too well and cools.
The baby's clothing in winter is subject to the principle of “plus one”, if the child is less than six months. This means that the number of layers of clothing the baby should be more on your single layer. The older and more active the child, the less need to coddle – and so he will not freeze if there is a lot to move. If clothing is tight, the blood will not circulate normally, and this increases the risk of frostbite. Don't forget that the highest heat loss – the head, hands and feet. It is therefore particularly important to take care of warm hat, scarf, mittens and shoes.
When you are with a child in the room, he doesn't have to sweat and overheat, so you need to immediately take off his clothes. The same applies to fees for a walk. First, parents dress up to dressed the baby was not sweating while they are going. If you bring sweaty child on the street – he almost certainly will be gone .
Even if you are sure that the baby's clothing in winter is chosen correctly, on the walk need to constantly monitor that the child is not cold and not too hot. With your child, if he :
- ruddy cheeks so the blood circulates normally
- cool nose and cheeks (not ice)
- cool hands, butt and back (but again, not ice)
- the child does not complain of the cold.
If the child frozen. this can be determined by such characteristics:
- red nose and pale cheeks
- cold neck, nose, hands above the wrist
- frozen feet (they are often quickly cooled because of too tight shoes)
- the child himself says that he is frozen (believe me, the frozen child will not be silent).
If the child too hot and sweaty. it can be found at:
- warm face at temperatures below -8°C
- very warm and moist neck and back;
- too warm hands and feet.
Frozen or overheated child need take home. If your child's legs are sweating, put on a light, dry socks, if you are frozen - put a pair of warm woolen socks on him.
The baby's clothing in winter is very important for the prevention of colds. If you are not sure which clothes to buy - read our material about how to choose winter children's clothes. Properly selected baby clothes in winter - a guarantee of his health!