Kids Halloween 2015
In the West Halloween is especially loved by children, because in this day you can dress up in fun (and spooky) costumes and go from house to house, extorting from the owners of the sweets. We have Halloween celebrates mostly young people, but every year more and more organized, and events for children on Halloween. How to hold a kids Halloween party?
Of course, much depends on the children of what age the children's Halloween holiday is designed. The younger the children, the less frightening and fun the festive entourage was: you want the children to have a good time, and not to have nightmares and stutter.
Start preparing for the holiday better, of course, with making a guest list: depending on how many children should come to the holiday party, you will be able to determine the number of treats and make a holiday program. A good solution would be to make an individual invitation for kids Halloween for each guest. Naturally, the proposal has to be done in the spirit of the holiday: old pirate map, a secret message or a threatening note in which all the letters cut from Newspapers and pasted on a sheet of paper.
Then enjoy a home decoration. How to decorate an apartment on a children's Halloween? Options weight, limits you to only your imagination and budget. Silhouettes of black cats, bats, witches and skulls, webs of thread, paper garlands, black and sinister "bloody" candles. And, of course, a variety of crafts from pumpkins. By the way, "Jack lanterns" out of pumpkins can be made in advance, but it is best to turn the manufacture of such lamps in the part of the entertainment programme — children will love it.
Of course, kids Halloween can't do without a festive table. Do not have to invent some soglasnye meals
- cupcakes-mummies: chocolate cupcakes (cupcakes) cover with stripes of white frosting that mimic the bandages and instead of the eye, use a chocolate bean in colored glaze
- eyed salad: on the surface of any salad, place two slices of tomato on them — a little sour cream or mayonnaise (this will be the whites of the eyes) and half black olives (eyeballs)
- gingerbread zombie bake gingerbread men, each of the men cut the hand, leg, or head, and red icing, draw eyes, a bloodied mouth and blood on the torn off extremities (head)
- spiders from the eggs the usual deviled eggs garnish with spiders from olives — half olives is the body of a spider but eight thin strips of black olives — paws (four "legs" on each side "body")
- cookies with a pattern: bake the usual cookies, and then use a stained with glaze glaze paint on it "Halloween" drawings - spiders, cobwebs, pumpkins, skulls, etc.
In general, food colors are indispensable for the Halloween festive table. With their help, almost any pastry or dessert can be turned into an ominous-black or blood-red treat for Halloween. Well, do not forget to serve pumpkin juice. You can also serve tomato juice or children's non-alcoholic cocktails of red color - they will represent blood.
Finally, another important stage of preparation is the production of a costume and the elaboration of a holiday scenario. How can you take the children to Halloween? You can start with the joint manufacture of lanterns from pumpkins (only to do it children should be under the strict guidance of adults, after all, the knife is not a toy), gay games and contests will continue the evening. and you can complete the holiday with a movie show. Teenagers can be invited to watch a horror film (of course, appropriate to their age). For younger children, you can choose not a scary movie or a cartoon with the atmosphere of the holiday, for example, "Focus-Puff", "Corpse Bride", "Casper", etc. (in general, look for films rated G or PG). As for the treat, you can either serve it in the form of dinner (let's say, between contests and the film), or simply organize a buffet table, so that the children can eat whenever they want.
In general, to organize a children's Halloween is not so difficult. The main thing is that when preparing to take an interest in the opinion of the child, it will still be his holiday.