How to prepare for exams
Parents and graduates understand that the choice of an educational institution, the opportunity to study for free depends on the points selected for the exam. The most far-sighted begin to prepare in advance, resorting to the services of specialists, using electronic resources and social networks. We offer you some useful tips on how to prepare for the USE.
How to prepare for the exam
To effectively prepare for testing, develop a clear step-by-step plan and stick to it. Self-discipline is the key to success.
- Select your schools and find out their requirements.
- Decide the exams that are going to take.
- Make a clear plan of preparation. For each subject should you're on equal time and sessions should be regular. To avoid fatigue, plan rest.
- Create a table where you will note your own results. Achievements are good at motivating.
To better prepare you'll need the handbooks and manuals. Remember that all the materials should be modern and authoritative. It is best to use Kimami posted on the FIPI website or the portal for the exam and the GIA .
On the Internet, you can find articles on preparation for each of the exams:
If you are preparing yourself, do not neglect school activities, electives and consultations. Follow the schedule of test runs.
Start training will help tutor. He will appreciate your effort and will point to gaps. When looking at specialized websites (http://www.a-perspektiva.ru/tutors/ and http://dist-tutor.info/repetitory-onlajn ).
Tips on how to prepare for the exam
Preparation requires a lot of physical and moral strength, so the graduate must adhere to certain rules:
- sleep at least 8 hours
- try to spend more time in the fresh air
- take breaks between classes, try to do physical and breathing exercises
- to ensure a balanced menu
- consult a psychologist.
More details about the correct daily routine can be found here.