7 ways to educate a creative personality
Let your child get dirty with watercolors, paint Wallpaper and make giraffe bright blue
CREATE! How can we help their children grow creative individuals?
Not to forbid you to paint and decorate!
To help the artist!
Make sure the child was comfortable to draw, paint. Equip the workplace, wear an artist apron and sleeves, put the oilcloth on the table, if you are afraid that it gets dirty. If you will be painting a large "canvas" on the floor, cover the floor.
To include fantasy, always and everywhere
Forms? Only uncertain!
This applies to children. The best toys are usually balls, rings, cubes and something from which we can build, create. Cot for baby is also better to build out of pillows and boxes. House for dolls can be constructed from large cardboard boxes, and the curtains at the window out of cellophane bags. Of jobs on paper, choose those where you have to finish, connect the dots, continue to come up.
Dyeing the whole family
To start with coloring
Sometimes children are afraid of the white sheet of paper. Getting used to the kindergarten or school to get clear of the task, children do not know where to start if job is no, that is creative freedom scares them. In this case, it is great to help coloring. Coloring are taught to hold a pencil, select a color, choose a form and stay in contours. And then you can on a white sheet of paper "turn" and begin to freely create!
Why coloring develop
- They learn to structure. Child can learn different shapes, colors.
- They help to train coordination of movements – the hand becomes hard, and the fingers learn to hold a pencil within the contours.
- They learn to concentrate, be diligent and attentive.
- They help to Express your emotions when the child chooses a color.
- Color therapy. Some colors soothe, while others awaken and lift your spirits.
- They are taught to bring the case to the end. Until docrates the whole picture, do not know what happens.
- They are taught to do the job according to the rules (especially if it is set to color if coloring by numbers, by letters, for examples).
- They form taste. The child learns to match colors to items in the picture looked beautiful.