How to make earrings from threads of his own hands: photo master class
Spring and summer two seasons, when you want to be especially vivid, and the time of heat, flowering and green riot of colors in full swing. What to do when fashion sets nature? Of course, follow her!
For example, make earrings with his own hands from threads. Emerald green tassels look summer-bright, fresh and bold, but of course, like everything in nature, and you can make them in just a couple of minutes. Don't know how to make earrings out of yarn? It's easy!
For these earrings you will need:
1. 2 threads of yarn floss emerald green, 15 cm each
2. 4 strands of the opposite color (i.e. color, constituting our "main" pair in the color space: for example, emerald green good silver metallic) — two 15 cm long and two 30 cm
3. A credit or discount card. But in any piece of plastic of the same thickness and size.
4. 2 basics-hook earrings.
Tutorial: earrings made of thread with his hands
1. Take the silver thread (15 cm) and make a small loop. Tie a knot so that the loop held on as tight as possible and put this thread aside.
2. Take the green thread of floss and wind it all around discount card (across, if you're going to make a fluffy brush of medium length, and along, if you want the earrings thinner and longer).
3. Silver thread short thread with a loop under the wrapped green and tie it with a double knot. You can now remove the card. You get a small skein of green yarn, tied with a silver.
4. Tie a knot on the silver thread so that the loop was on the "top" of the green skein, and cut all unnecessary.
5. Now take a long silvery thread (30 cm) and tightly wrap it around the end of the strand on which you left the loop. Tie a knot and trim off the excess ends.
6. Take the scissors and cut the other end of the strand to transform it from a coil in the brush. Then align the thread — they should all be the same length.
7. Thread the earwire hook to the little loop on top of the brush. If the hook is too loose, bend it with your fingers or pliers.
8. One earring is ready! Repeat the same to make the second.
Well, are these brushes not a miracle? Did you know that Pantone, the global Corporation color, has declared emerald green the color of the year? So don't worry — your earrings from threads to be the height of fashion whole year.