How to make the beard of Santa Claus with his own hands, a master class with photos
To work you need to:
- A piece of white fabric (thick fabric: velvet, lint outside, corduroy, velour, felt, loden, etc. (any of your choice, not necessarily from the list))
- a needle (a sewing machine)
Step by step instructions:
- Take the prepared piece of white cloth, bend it in half and draw on it with a pencil pattern. The size of the pattern depends on the size of your future beard. We took a 20*15 (for a teenager). You depending on its size make the desired pattern.
- After we have drawn on the folded fabric pattern, moving to his cut. Cut, we get a smooth beard with a separate moustache. As we folded the fabric, right side of the beard will be a mirror image of the left.
- Then we stitched the edges of our billet, when this individual beard transplanted to the base after it separately prostrochite or prochem. And the final step will be sewing the elastic onto the back. The size of the bands will depend on the size of the head.
Beard out of a wig:
For this we need a white wig or hairpiece. You can give using hair curlers curls, or leave them straight, use a curly product. As in the example considered in detail way need to be elastic. Sew it to the ends of the wig, so our beard held tight on the head and does not fall (as it is to sew we discussed above). This wig will need to cut the desired shape (beard). You can take instead of a wig or hairpiece clip in faux hair white. There will need to cut off the hair from the pins, and to sew elastic.
Beard, through the use of wool:
Beard using faux fur:
A beard made of rope: