Openwork tablecloth crochet
Openwork tablecloths will never go out of fashion. Crocheted, the tablecloth always creates an atmosphere of coziness and comfort in the house. For those who like to engage in creativity, to create a unique masterpiece will not be difficult. If you want to try to crochet such beauty yourself, our article will be interesting to you.
Pay attention: it is necessary to make careful calculations when knitting in a circle, to connect the beginning and end of the row in circular knitting with half-columns without a crochet. At the end of the work, it must be treated with a residue, in order for the product to acquire and retain the desired shape. That the pattern of this tablecloth was well visible, it is better to spread it on the table.
For a small tablecloth, a round shape with a diameter of 71 cm, you will need:
Tablecloth crochet – a step by step guide
Attention: the types of loops used to create tablecloth patterns:
- the air loop (VP),
- polytypic butnaked (p. St. b. nakida),
- column without nakida (V. b. nakida)
- columns 1 and 2 yo (V. 1 or 2накидами)
- patterns – eye grid and a special pattern for the edge of the tablecloth (see figure "edge the tablecloth").
Fillet mesh: (photo 1) 1 row - 4 in. for lifting, 2 in. paragraph 1 of Art. with 2 nakida in the loop of the previous row, the series finish p. b.nakida in 4 loop of lifting. 2 row - since the 1st row 1.
The formation of the center of the tablecloth is the basic circle pattern (diameter 43 cm)
- Series 1 – 8. p. to connect in a ring p. St. b. nakida (1 and 8 loops).
- 2 row – 2 who. hinges, each of the air loop of the previous row, 2 tbsp. with nakida 1, number finish p. St. b. nakida in the 2nd loop of the climb.
- 3 the number in each received cell in the previous row by 3 St. with nakida 1, number finish p. St. b. nakida in the 2nd loop of the climb.
The loin knit mesh
When knitting the sirloin grid at the same time, we form the 8-migrane shape. To do this, the resulting circle is divided into 8 equal parts: we knit an arch (st. With 2 nakidami, 2nd century, 2 sts with 2 nakidami) in each 4 denticles of the edge of the resulting circle.
Next, a 4-row sirloin grid. Each row is finished p. b. cape in the 4 loop lifting.
Edging the edge of the tablecloth
The edge of the tablecloth is knitted according to the scheme:
Knitting loops of the initial rows of the edge of the tablecloth in the video. Our delicate crochet tablecloth is ready!
As you can see, it's not difficult to create such beauty with your own hands. And the result, you and your guests will enjoy for a long time.