Bright summer bag hook
Yarn: "Iris" 100% mercerized cotton 25 g, yellow and turquoise. Consumption of yarn - only 340 gr (170 g yellow, 170 g turquoise);
density: 30 columns in 13 cm.
tools: hook number 2.5, scissors, needle; finished wooden round handles
Summer bag crochet – a step by step guide
The front part of the bag consists of 4 motifs, the top part and a wooden handle
Motif front detail bag
- A chain of 6 loops threads yellow joined in a circle. Next, continue knitting in a circle of 12 columns with 1 nakida. The last and first columns of series connected prostovisa without nakida.
- 3 air. p. to lift the row, then knit 4 rows of yellow thread according to scheme 1.
- 5 to 7 rows of diagram knit thread turquoise color.
- Next: 4 rows yellow, 1 row turquoise last thread. The motive is ready.
Such motifs for the front part we knit 2 pieces. We knit 2 more motifs according to the same scheme, but the alternation of colors in the reverse order: we begin knitting with turquoise threads and alternate.
The upper part of the front detail
- 30 a chain of air loops (13 cm) turquoise thread.
- Knit fabric made of columns with nakida 1 in height 13 cm we Get a square 13 x 13 cm.
The connection top front detail with handle bags
- Wooden handle have finished the upper part (square) and its diagonal
- Bendable square and connect the corners crochet.
- Double fabric connecting the sides of the triangle nakida art. b. Back detail fit as the front. Only the upper part of the back detail knit yellow thread.
- We connect the motifs with the handle and the top part. The handle with the top of both parts is sewn with a dense seam in a triangular notch in the canvas of motifs.
Connection front and rear details
- Superimpose the front and rear parts to each other, right sides.
- Edge on the opposite side of the handle sewn between a tight seam.
- We turn the bag on the front side.
Summer bag crocheted ready!