Lunar calendar gardener of July 2016 for of the Urals, North-West and Central Russia
July is the hottest month of summer and the period of active development of plants. Gardeners-gardeners continue to work, spraying plants from pests, engaged in ocularization, harvesting cuttings, feeding lawns, loosening the soil, watering vegetable crops, combating weeds, etc. To make the work as productive as possible, our lunar calendar for the gardener is used for July 2016. Recommendations for gardeners and gardeners of the middle belt of Russia, the Moscow Region, the Northwest, the Urals, Belarus and Ukraine are made taking into account their geographical position and the influence of the moon on these territories.
Lunar calendar gardener of July 2016 for the Moscow region and Central Russia
The lunar calendar for the truck farmer for July 2016 for the Moscow Region contains recommendations applicable to the regions of the central Russian belt.
Unfavorable days for agricultural work in July will be 1-2, 8-11, 22-24, 29-31.
- To make different types of fertilizers – 1, 7,9, 18-20, 23-25.
- For cultivation, hilling plants and loosening the earth – 17-19, 18-20 and 26-28 July.
- For planting onions and garlic – July 10, salad – 6 and 20 July, flowers– 3-5, 7, 11-15,17-18, 23-25, root crops and bulb flowers – 13-15 and 20-22, tomatoes – from 3 to 13, zucchini, eggplant, pumpkins, squash – 7, 8, 9 and 10, strawberry and strawberry – 8-10.
- Laying the compost better to do 16-18, 20-23, 25-28.
- Pruning should be scheduled during 18-28.
- Destroy the pests by spraying – 20-23, 25-28.
- For intensive irrigation 16-20, 23-25, 28-30.
- Vaccinations should be done– 2, 3, 9-11, 13, 14.
- Planting, transplanting, pick is doing 18-20, 24, 25, 28-30.
- Weeding and thinning seedlings is best done – 16-18, 20-23, 25-28.
- To harvest the seeds, 16-23.
Lunar Calendar of the truck farmer for July for Moscow region
With the help of the lunar calendar gardener in July 2016, residents of the Moscow region and many other Russian regions will be able to carry out all the work in a timely and correct manner.
Lunar calendar gardener of July 2016 for the North-West
According to the lunar calendar of gardener in the North-West of Russia in July, it is recommended to carry out such works:
On the waning moon July 1-3, recommended weeding, hoeing, mulching, removal of whiskers from the strawberries, remove side shoots of tomatoes.
On the new moon on July 4, you can not plant anything, cut off and sow! Perhaps only pasynkovanie and sanitary pruning.
On the growing moon
- 5 Jul recommended weed, disease and plant pests, unwanted planting and transplanting.
- 6-7 – effective cultivation, weeding and earthing up, harvested cucumbers, greens and beans, dig the bulbs faded colors.
- 8-9, the right time for planting flowers.
- 10-12 – processing of herbs, medicinal herbs and fruits of long-term storage.
- 13-15 – fertilizing, watering, cuttings of roses, Phlox, delphinium, evening primrose, astilbe, division and replanting lilies and irises, a second sowing of radishes.
- 16 – pest control, picking cucumbers, greens, legumes, seeds, flowers, hoeing and weeding, picking berries and fruit.
- 17-19 – harvesting of vegetables, berries and seeds, watering and fertilizing.
- 20 – nothing to plant, it is recommended to harvest the greens.
- 21 – it is impossible to replant the plants and harvest, you can collect the seeds.
Lunar Calendar for June Trucker for the North-West
Lunar calendar gardener of July 2016 for the North-West to the waning moon
- 22-23 – watering and fertilizing.
- 24-26 – effective digging of the earth, struggle with growth and pests. The harvest of berries, fruits and vegetables.
- 27-28 – storage clean the roots and bulbs of flowers, processed soil, is pest control.
- 29-30 – mulching, weeding, hilling plants.
- July 31 – fertilizing.
Lunar calendar gardener of July 2016 for the Ural and Siberian regions
In accordance with the lunar calendars calendar for July for the Urals and Siberia, it is necessary to carry out such works:
- To make fertilizer – 6-10, 16-13, 21-23, 25-28
- To add to the soil organic fertilizer – 1, 7-9, 13-20, 23-25
- To plough, to cultivate, to till – 16-13, 20-23, 25-29
- To lay the compost – 16-13, 20-23, 25-23
- Pruning should be scheduled during 13-23
- Destroy the pests by spraying 20-23, 25-23
- For intensive irrigation 16-20, 23-25, 23-30
- To plant trees – 2,3, 9-11, 13,14
- To fit, the pick, transplant 13-20, 24,25, 23-30
- Harvesting seeds - 16-23
- To spoil, thin out the shoots - 16-13, 20-23, 25-23.
In the preparation of the calendar of the gardener-gardener in 2016 for the Ural and Siberian region should use the Lunar calendar gardener of July to the Urals and Siberia.
Lunar Calendar of the truck farmer for July 2016 for Belarus and Ukraine
The lunar calendar of the truck farmer for July for Belarus and Ukraine has much in common with the calendar for the central regions of Russia. This applies to fertilization, irrigation, composting, pruning branches, pest control, vaccination, planting and other types of work. Recommendations for the lunar calendar of truck farmers for July for Belarus and Ukraine are the same as for gardeners in most regions of Russia.