Santa Claus with his hands on a New 2017 – a step by step master classes from scrap materials, plastic bottles, glasses, photos, and videos
Want to give the New year a great souvenir made with your own hands? Plan to master the production of the original decor for home on the eve of the New year? Or maybe want to learn together with the children to make homemade toys? If at least one of these questions you answered Yes, then you should definitely read this article. We have collected the very simple step-by-step master classes with photos and videos that will help you to master the production of figurines of Santa Claus from scrap materials. Agree, Santa Claus with his own hands – this is a wonderful gift and original decor and fun toy in one "bottle". The Santa costume you can sew the pattern, and his figure to make of unnecessary things, like nylon stockings, or make from paper, bottles. Even a normal plastic Cup to use as the basis for Santa Claus with his hands, and his beard to build out of wool. The main thing is to show imagination and a little effort – and a themed souvenir for New year 2017 will be ready!
How to make Santa Claus out of scrap materials with your hands, a master class with photos
First we present a master class with photos on how to make a Santa Claus with his own hands from scrap materials. In the role of improvised materials will perform a very simple and affordable items: egg shells, paper, wool. As a result of such a simple set will be very original figure of Santa Claus that you can give or just to put under the Christmas tree. Instructions on how to make Santa Claus out of scrap materials you will find in the master-class below.
The necessary materials to make a Santa Claus with his hands
- paper napkins
- a pen
- paper red
Manual for the master class how to make Santa Claus out of scrap materials with your hands
- Take a raw egg and using a knife, make a small indentation on top. Carefully pour the contents of the eggs into a bowl, taking care not to damage the shell. This is the basis for the body of Santa Claus.
- Thoroughly wash the egg inside and out under running water. Try not to damage the integrity of the shell.
- Allow the workpiece to dry completely. Then we need to strengthen the base figure. Therefore, daubed away the top layer of glue and fasten the pieces of torn tissue paper. Give a little to dry, and again apply a layer of glue and napkins. The hole through which we poured the yolk and white, close wipes.
- From red paper to make a blank of Santa Claus. To do this, cut one wide strip the length of which will correspond to the diameter of the widest part of the shell. Also cut out the semicircle with a base equal to the diameter of the upper part of the egg.
- Take a paper strip and coat her inside with glue. Stuck in the middle of the workpiece.
- From the semi-circle formed by the cone and glue it.
- Attach the cone shape hats Santa Claus and glue to the top of the workpiece.
- Add a cap of Santa Claus bobble of a small cotton ball.
- Take cotton wool and roll small pieces from the long strips. With their help decorate the base of the hat and coat of Santa Claus, sticking on the glue.
- Beige watercolor paint coloring the empty space – the face of Santa Claus.
- After complete drying of the gel draw pen or marker facial features Santa Claus.
The original toy Santa Claus from nylon stockings with their hands master class
Did you know that of ordinary nylon tights can do with your hands original toy, for example, Santa Claus? This toy turns out to be very amusing and you can give the New year a child or an adult. However, to make an original toy Santa Claus with their hands out nylon stockings, it is desirable to have at least minimal skills of sewing and needlework. So if you're not handy with a thread and needle, then first practice on sewing of the individual parts of the body of the doll.
Materials for the toys Santa Claus from nylon stockings with their hands
- nylon tights
- velvet fabric red color
- threads and a needle
- faux fur white
- foam ball
- a roll of cardboard
- buttons, pins
Manual for the master class Santa Claus from nylon stockings with their hands
- To begin to make blanks for the body of Santa Claus. To do this, take cardboard cores from paper towels and pasted it in two layers of batting. The length of the padding must not exceed the coil to approximately 1/3 of its length.
- After drying, treat the foam in the place where the end of the sleeve. Inside lay the foam ball and glue the loose edge of the foam to make a circular base for the head.
- Pulled from the top to the base of the bright nylon stocking and tied tightly with a thread at the base of the neck of the toy.
- Bottom free space in a cardboard sleeve filled crumpled newsprint. Then sew together the open edge of the nylon and glue to the base of the cardboard circle.
- Take a few sewing pins and with their help proceed to the formation of facial features. To make the nose, fasten the two pins in the middle with a small gap. Then thread stitched seat clamps to give the desired volume of the nose. On the same principle formed the cheeks and chin of Santa Claus. Instead of eyes, sew little buttons or beads.
- Two small pieces of foam rubber are rolled in two rolls and glued together. Then wrap the workpieces in a cloth and stitch it. Also we form large mittens made of foam rubber and fabric, we decorate with fur.
- From red velvet fabric, cut a rectangle that will become the basis for the coats Santa Claus. Sew it to the base of the toy. Ahead of you glue the strip of fur. Also fur do and finish coats of Santa Claus below.
- Sew hands to the body of Santa Claus. Out of the remaining fabric and sew a fur hat and glue it to the head.
- The remains of fur cut with scissors and glued to a piece of nylon conical shape. Give scrap materials to dry, and glue on the face – this is the beard of Santa Claus. On request we decorate the fur with snowflakes, sequins, beads, make a gift bag with their hands.
Bright decor for the New year Santa Claus from a plastic bottle with his hands, master class
An ordinary plastic bottle can become a bright decoration for the New year, if you make it an Santa Claus with his hands. Our next master class is very simple in execution, so it can be translated into reality along with the children. Read more about how to make a bright decor Santa Claus from plastic bottles and scrap materials in the New year with your own hands, read on.
Materials needed for Santa Claus from a plastic bottle with your hands
- plastic bottle
- gouache and brush
- black and white fleece
- colored paper
- faux fur
- plastic ball
- cap shampoo
Manual for the master class, how to make a Santa Claus from a plastic bottle with your hands
- To start, remove the label and wash the bottle well inside and out.
- Then take the red gouache and coloring the bottle and the cap from the shampoo. Give to dry completely.
- Meanwhile, cut out of white fleece and two narrow strips: one of length the height of the bottle, and the second should correspond to its width. Glue one vertically in the middle of the bottle, and second from the bottom horizontally.
- Black fleece make the belt and buckle cut out from colored paper. Stuck in the middle of the bottle.
- Plastic bead glued to the neck of the bottle. Made of cotton and faux fur make the beard of Santa Claus. Of beads make the nose and eyes.
- The lid of the shampoo from the bottom of the paste with cotton wool and fasten the cap with glue. Santa Claus from plastic bottles and scrap materials with his own hands ready!
How to make a Santa Claus from a Cup with your hands, video
Santa Claus with his hands from improvised materials – a universal souvenir, which can be done even from a plastic Cup. As the master classes of Santa clauses made of paper, nylon stockings and plastic bottles, following a master class with video as simple as possible in execution. Beard and costume of Santa Claus from a Cup with your hands, of course, made of traditional wool and cloth, which can also be replaced with paper. Complex patterns in this video there, so this hack will learn and children. Read more about how to make the original Santa Claus from a Cup with your hands, see the video below.