How to treat food poisoning nature
Food poisoning Food poisoning can result from eating stale or substandard products, the products infected with pathogenic microorganisms, or prepared with the violation of sanitary-hygienic norms. About how to treat poisoning food character, will tell the country of the Soviets.
The first signs of food poisoning can be manifested as early as 2-3 hours after eating poor-quality food: poisoning is accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and a loose stool. The pulse also increases, the temperature rises, general weakness, pallor appears. Some cases of food poisoning can be characterized even by paralysis - when it comes to poisoning with poisonous fungi or botulism (infection with botulinum bacillus).
Timely treatment of food poisoning helps to improve health and avoid complications. To treat poisoning need dealing first with gastric lavage. This is necessary in order to remove toxins from the body as soon as possible. To wash the stomach at home, you need to drink 1.5-2 liters of a weak solution of potassium permanganate (potassium permanganate) or baking soda, and then induce vomiting (push two fingers onto the root of the tongue). This procedure is recommended to be held at least twice.
Continue to treat the poisoning follows the ingestion of sorbents - drugs that "bind" toxins and remove them from the body. The most accessible sorbent is activated charcoal, it should be taken at the rate of 1 tablet per 10 kg of weight.
In food poisoning, the body is highly dehydrated and shouldin the treatment of poisoning is necessary to compensate for fluid loss. To do this, you need to drink plenty of water, but the most effective are special rehydration solutions (saline). For example, the drug Regidron is popular in the treatment of poisonings: 1 packet of the drug must be dissolved in 1 liter of water and taken according to the instructions on the package. To restore the normal intestinal microflora of the body during poisoning should take such drugs as Hilak forte, Lineks, Bifiform, etc.
These measures are usually enough to treat food poisoning at home, and already a few hours after the start of active treatment of poisoning it's going to get. If this does not happen, if the symptoms of poisoning only increase, then you must always call a doctor.
In case of poisoning due to the use of low-quality canned food (especially meat and fish), the doctor should be consulted at the first signs of deterioration of well-being. The fact is that these food poisonings are very dangerous and can even lead to death. Then the life of the victim depends on the speed of response.
So, if food has been consumed poor quality vegetable, mushroom, meat or canned fish, 2-3 hours may appear the first signs of poisoning with botulinum toxin. can occur paralysis of facial muscles, paralysis of the respiratory muscles, nausea, vomiting. If you do not take immediate action, choking may occur.
At the slightest suspicion for botulism is necessary to urgently call an ambulance and provide first aid to the victim. It should immediately wash the stomach, take activated charcoal every 15 minutes, take saline laxatives and drink plenty of fluids. It is important as soon as possible to enter the patient anti-botulinum serum. Further treatment of poisoning is carried out only in a hospital hospital.
To treat poisoning food character — it is familiar to many, because at home I have to deal with this phenomenon. But still it is better to avoid poisoning and to follow a few rules. all foods used for food should undergo thorough processing, and products should be purchased only in the tested places. It is important to protect yourself and your health so that food poisoning happens as rarely as possible!
Attention! The land of the Soviets reminds you that self-medication can be hazardous to your health. Be sure to consult your doctor before to take any measures treatment of poisoning in the home!
Many thanks for the article, very useful information. Did not understand only if it's been hours since 8 - 10 then washing is useless or is it worth it anyway? Now, if we ate from the evening, but only in the morning, I felt a rub in my stomach and so on.
Elena, Smyslov, and how you are still alive so often the grass, it is strange what is it? Looks like just advertising of the drug. By the way, the drug can be good, but after this ad I would not have bought.
As it was poisoned with watermelons, I decided to try Filtrum, after an hour I felt relief, and not the next day and completely forgot about the poisoning
The filter is generally a universal remedy, and with poisoning it does a great job and hangs up with a hangover, although these problems are in principle interrelated
And I only trust Polysorp. This sorbent, first of all, perfectly rinses the stomach, and secondly, it is much more effective (in contrast to its analogues) to remove toxic substances from the body, due to its high absorbing capacity.
For me in such cases, one salvation is polyphepan. Cheap and angry, especially no chemistry. Earlier, however, it was choked with powder (terribly unpleasant, but the effect is obvious), and now, thank God, pills appeared. I advise everyone. By the way, if we're going to have a drink with the men, always before the feast a tablets of polyphepan, and in the morning as a cucumber!
My child, he is 8 years old, is also often poisoned, I associate this with a weak stomach. From the store patty-vomit, although others do not have anything. Therefore, do not write off the advertising of the drug. I give Enterosgel.
Well, I do not know, guys, how often you are poisoned! I've poisoned myself with a smoked fish, I suffered so much! I stop feeling by myself. On the fourth day of the droppers, there has been an improvement! No way, never, now I do not eat anything smoked. Be careful with food!
My favorite for any poisoning is Enterosgel. It gently and most importantly quickly removes toxins and harmful substances from the body. The first time he actually saved me from a "fun" trip to the hospital after tasting the land in a dubious cafe. It was about 5 years ago and since then I have been closely watching to ensure that Enterosgel always was in my medicine cabinet. Unfortunately the quality of the products and our catering services leave much to be desired. And on vacation this is a particularly acute issue.
From poisoning Enterosgel really helps very well, and most importantly quickly. And you can both children and adults. Good absorbent. It is very convenient to keep it in the medicine cabinet.
Before you go to the country, I must put enterosgel in my purse. Often after plentiful country dinners and not always good sanitation, only enterosgel helps me to be saved from poisonings. Removes all the symptoms and helps with vomiting and spasms to cope. In general, I always take it with me.
We're on the road for two days. Something poisoned took over the coal is nothing else. What to do?
In the spring, my daughter in the school cafeteria ate something, ate awfully, poor. She vomited, and diarrhea, and thumped all of the chills. Enterosgel gave her and called an ambulance to be safe. The doctors came and examined her, saying that there was nothing critical and it was worth continuing to give her Enterosgel. That's all. My daughter eventually put her feet on her feet quickly, but allowed her to stay at home for a week, to rest from school. And I just collect her dinner myself. On the health of the child, it is better not to save time, energy, or money.
yeah, poisoning is a disaster, I always take with me for such purposes and I keep Polisher in my medicine cabinet, it is much cheaper than enterosgels and is allowed for children from birth, and for me it is a certain guarantor of confidence.
and I take only polysorb in case of poisoning of a different nature. I do not trust any drugs and folk remedies. polysorb very quickly acts, and the symptoms of poisoning rapidly decline.