Diet six petals
6-petal diet is essentially that is the mono-diet. Like other types of food in the mode of “mono”, it is extremely effective in the slimming process, however, has by comparison a huge advantage. Petals (days on which shares diet) in sum, constitute the perfect type of a healthy diet, because fill the body with all necessary nutrients. Today we will talk about what exactly the diet we offer 6 magical petals.
Diet "6 petals" menu
- Fish day. Fish, for all its low calorie very filling and perfectly nourishes the body. It will help to prepare the body for the upcoming restrictions.
- Vegetable day. In these days you are supposed to eat only vegetables – raw, boiled, stewed, steamed, baked. Excludes frying. In fact, you can choose absolutely any vegetables, focusing solely on their own taste preferences, but remember: you can eat no more than a pound and a half, otherwise the idea of losing weight will be a failure.
- Chicken day. You can eat not very rich broth, boiled or baked chicken with a small amount of spice. In honor of dietary chicken breast.
- Cereal day. Think about cereals and treat yourself to a variety of cereal. In addition, you may use sunflower seeds, bran. To porridges it was quite bland, you can add a little salt and herbs, sugar also best to abstain. From drinks are especially welcome brew.
- Cheese day. Dairy products – always a useful item in a menu any healthy person. Based on menu take low-fat cottage cheese and customize it with skimmed milk or low calorie yogurt.
- Fruit day. According to many followers of this diet, it's the sixth day is the most delicious. You can afford to eat any fruits and drink fresh fruit juices without sugar. A charge of vitamins and good mood is guaranteed!
Diet "6 petals": recipes
Recipe for fish day – fish-baked.
Fillet of pollock should be salted, peppered, decorated with greens and baked on a baking sheet or grill. If desired, you can sprinkle the fish with lemon juice.
Recipe for vegetable of the day – tomato soup
- Tomatoes – 0.5 kg.
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Garlic – 4 cloves (to taste)
- Ground black pepper
Cut the onions finely, squeeze a few cloves of garlic to it. Choose a dish with a thick bottom, pour a little water in and put onion with garlic for 10 minutes. Cut the tomatoes, send to the rest of the vegetables for 5 minutes, then add boiling water (so that the whole vegetable mass is covered) and soak for another 10 minutes under the closed lid. Pour the contents of the pan in a blender with basil, salt and pepper. Tomato soup is ready!
Recipe for chicken day chicken chops.
- Chicken fillet – 200 g.
- Lemon juice – 20 g.
- Herbs for decoration
Take whole chicken, cut it into parts and how each carefully repel the hammer. Salt and pepper from both sides, drizzle with lemon juice and send in a well heated oven for 20-30 minutes. Bake chops either grilled, or in foil or parchment.
The recipe on the cereal day – buckwheat burgers.
Cook the buckwheat and turn it into a homogeneous mass with a blender. Add salt, pepper or other condiments to taste, and sprinkle with finely chopped greens. Thoroughly mix the mashed potatoes, form cutlets and bake it in a well-heated oven for about 20 minutes.
The recipe for the curd day is milk mousse.
- Low-fat cottage cheese – 500 g
- Milk - 200 g.
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
- Shzam – 0.5 tsp.
Whisk the milk and cottage cheese in the blender, then add the spices and again whisk each well. You can enjoy the mousse!
The recipe for a fruit day is a pumpkin with dried fruits in a multivark.
The number of products and their proportions - according to your own taste. Put a pumpkin and your favorite dried fruits in the multivariate (it's delicious with dried apricots, raisins, prunes, dates). Fill it with a little water and cook for about an hour in the "Quenching" mode.
Diet for weight loss