Why toothache after removal of the nerve
It is unlikely that there will be at least one chelovek, who did not have a toothache. Despite the fact that modern dental clinics are equipped with the latest technology, and high-quality anesthesia allows you to remove teeth almost imperceptibly, many of us are faced with the fact that the pain symptom continues for several days. Someone bravely suffers pain, and someone tries to treat it with folk methods. However, there is always one question: why does the tooth continue to ache after removal of the nerve? In this article, we will talk about the main causes of this phenomenon and cases where it is worthwhile to contact the dentist again.
Causes of nerve pain that do not require worry
The pain and discomfort can be the result of the nerve removal procedure that you were given at the clinic. A dentist can damage the gum tissue to get better access to the patient's dental canal. Since such manipulations always occur with the use of local anesthesia, then a few hours after visiting the doctor, the patient begins to feel discomfort. Often, after filling, the pain returns with the same strength. However, this is not an excuse for anxiety, since our body responds to external stimuli in this way.
The solution of the question in this case may be the use of low-potency pain medications, as well as rinsing the mouth with a solution of water, salt and baking drops of iodine. Typically, these symptoms appear after sealing is not more than 3 days, and then go into decline.
Why toothache after removal of the nerve and filling channels?
After attending a dentist, you should carefully listen to your feelings, as a prolonged toothache can indicate the following consequences:
- Education of flux after the poor sealing.
- Inflammation in bone tissues.
- The appearance of an allergic reaction to the materials used for sealing and treatment.
- The initial stage of periodontitis, when there is the formation of purulent SAC at the root of the tooth.
- Allergic to the anaesthesia used during tooth extraction.
Also, you should listen to your feelings when you bite, tap, or touch the tooth. Such painful symptoms can torment the patient in the case of trigeminal neuralgia. In case of occurrence of such suspicions it is necessary to address urgently to the stomatologist to confirm or deny the fears. Otherwise, you risk losing a tooth and delaying treatment for many months.
How to cure symptoms?
- The simplest and most effective way is to receive pain medication. Such funds should be applied immediately after the procedure depulpatsii or no later than 1 days after it. Note, however, that such treatment may have the opposite effect, so you should consult with your doctor.
- To ease the pain you can rinse the mouth with saline solution with iodine. Enough to dissolve in 1 Cup boiling water ½ tsp of salt and 1 drop of iodine. This will help to clear the channel and calm the bone.
- You can also apply on the affected area propolis. However, this tool is not for everyone ill.
- If the pain occurs as a result of rejection by the body substances used for fillings, you should consult a doctor and remove foreign substances.
Thus, we examined the main causes that can lead to the appearance of pain after tooth extraction. Remember that the best help is qualified help, so do not self-medicate.