Charging for the eyes
- Close your eyes and relax, think about something very good. Sit there for about a minute, then open your eyes and make them rotational motion in a circle first one way and then the other.
- Without turning his head, look up then down. Repeat this movement at least 10 times as fast as possible. Then do the same through your eyes left to right and back.
- Then quickly blinked a few times.
In today's world you can come across many people wearing sunglasses. There is a perception that sunlight is harmful to eyes, but it is not. So on to function properly, it is necessary to perform the work provided for by nature, that is, our pupils must react to light, tapering and expanding.
- Stick your face out the sun and cover the eyelids. If the day is cloudy and the sun hidden behind the clouds, use the usual bright light bulb.
- Slowly turn your head to the right and to the left, so that the light source affect the eyeballs in different ways.
- Repeat about 30 times.
- Close your eyes and sit for a minute in the dark.
- After that you can repeat all the previous steps as many times as you want.
Preventive measures to preserve eye health
- If you read or write, place text at a distance of 40-45 cm from the eye.
- Work only with sufficiently bright light. The light source should be on top or to the left of you, not blinding and not casting shadows on the book or notebook.
- To read, write and watch television, lying on your side, not advisable.
- Place the monitor screen at least 60 cm from the eye.
- If you strain the eyes, let them rest at least 1 time per hour. Rest periods should be about 5 minutes.
- To find out how far it is safe to watch TV, multiply the diagonal size of it at 6. This figure will be the distance at which should be the screen for you.
- Very greatly impair vision bad habits: Smoking and drinking alcohol.