What is dangerous is the increased vascular tone, and what drugs will help bring them back to normal? There are a number of drugs that can reduce the tone of smooth muscles in the walls of blood vessels, thereby increasing their lumen. Nerve impulses are responsible for maintaining muscle tone. They come in sympathetic nerve fibers, which regulate almost all the functions of internal organs.
Depending on the nature of the disease, the doctor prescribes various vasodilating drugs. We list the most frequent cases of the need for their application.
Osteochondrosis is a degenerative change in the area of the intervertebral joints, where the pain syndrome develops with swelling of surrounding tissues and inflammatory processes. At the same time, the blood supply weakens, internal organs do not receive nutrition, oxygen starvation eventually leads to disruption of body functions and its death.
Means for vasodilatation in case of osteochondrosis:
- aminophylline – dilates the bronchi, improves brain and peripheral circulation
- pentoxifylline improves microcirculation and rheological effects of blood
- ksantinola nicotinate – has anti-aggregating effect, improves the metabolism in tissues
- Berlition (lipoic acid) – strengthens the reducing effect, improves trophism of neurons
- Actovegin – restores vascular tone, stimulates metabolism.
Cervical degenerative disc disease leads to insufficient blood supply to the brain and organs of the head due to spasm of the vertebral arteries. The patient suffers from constant headaches, dizziness, General weakness, disorders of coordination of movements (impacts on the cerebellum).
Vasodilators and drugs for improving cerebral circulation:
- Vinpocetine, has vasodilating, antihypoxic and neuroprotective effects
- piracetam improves blood circulation and metabolic processes.
Vascular medications are given in folk medicine. These are special infusions and broths of herb root, which contain substances that relax the blood vessels of smooth muscles. They are used to treat hypertension, circulatory disorders in the brain, for the prevention of myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, etc.
Important: please remember that no matter how resourceful the means of traditional medicine, it should complement the main treatment medical drugs prescribed by the attending physician.
Vasodilators folk medicine
- Scutellaria baicalensis – removing spasms recovery of the cardiovascular system, regulation of blood pressure
- garlic oil – relieves shortness of breath, relieves spasms in the heart and brain
- broth of hawthorn berries;
- seed oil parsley
- rosemary (herb)
- leaves of strawberry;
- mother and stepmother
- flowers and fruits of Sophora;
It is recommended that vasodilator funds be used as a prophylaxis for elderly people. Having included in your diet moderate dosages of broth from the above herbs, for example, simply brewing a cup of tea with melissa in the morning, you can minimize the risk of osteochondrosis.