What is the danger of increased vascular tone, and what drugs will help to bring them back to normal? There are several tools that can reduce the tone of smooth muscles of blood vessel walls, thereby increasing their clearance. Nerve impulses responsible for maintaining muscle tone. They are sympathetic nerve fibers that regulate almost all functions of the internal organs.
Depending on the nature of the disease the doctor prescribes a various vasodilator drugs. We list the most common cases of their application.
Osteochondrosis – is degenerative changes in the intervertebral joints, where the development of pain syndrome and edema of the surrounding tissue and inflammation. The blood circulation weakens, the internal organs don't receive nutrition, oxygen starvation eventually leads to dysfunction on his death.
Funds to expand the vessels osteochondrosis:
- aminophylline – dilates the bronchi, improves brain and peripheral circulation
- pentoxifylline improves microcirculation and rheological effects of blood
- ksantinola nicotinate – has anti-aggregating effect, improves the metabolism in tissues
- Berlition (lipoic acid) – strengthens the reducing effect, improves trophism of neurons
- Actovegin – restores vascular tone, stimulates metabolism.
Cervical degenerative disc disease leads to insufficient blood supply to the brain and organs of the head due to spasm of the vertebral arteries. The patient suffers from constant headaches, dizziness, General weakness, disorders of coordination of movements (impacts on the cerebellum).
Vasodilators and drugs to improve cerebral circulation:
- Vinpocetine, has vasodilating, antihypoxic and neuroprotective effects
- piracetam improves blood circulation and metabolic processes.
Cardiovascular medications this known in folk medicine. This special infusions and decoctions of grass roots, which contain substances relaxing the blood vessels smooth muscles. They are used for the treatment of hypertension, circulatory disorders in the brain, for prevention of myocardial infarction, angina, etc.
Important: please remember that no matter how resourceful the means of traditional medicine, it should complement the main treatment medical drugs prescribed by the attending physician.
Vasodilators folk medicine
- Scutellaria baicalensis – removing spasms recovery of the cardiovascular system, regulation of blood pressure
- garlic oil – relieves shortness of breath, relieves spasms in the heart and brain
- a decoction of the berries of hawthorn
- seed oil parsley
- rosemary (herb)
- wild strawberry leaves
- mother and stepmother
- the flowers and fruits of Sophora
Vasodilators are recommended in the prevention of elderly people. Include in your diet moderate dosage of decoctions of these herbs, for example, just brewing in the morning a Cup of tea with Melissa, it is possible to minimize the risk of osteoarthritis.