Organize personal time management to enhance work efficiency
42 reception time management: how to do everything and not get tired?
Everyone wants to advance in life, but most people faced with a catastrophic shortage of time. As a result, the order to "succeed" can be a nightmare. If you are tired of working ten hours a day, you can try to work with the mind, with these better techniques of personal time management to improve the efficiency of their work.
- Take breaks. You can't constantly operate at full capacity. Instead, spread the work of some of the most productive parts of Your day.
- Set the timer for each of your tasks.
- Eliminate all distractions. phone, email, and multiple web browsers open on the desktop.
- The distraction is not worth it, but sometimes the music in the background can help you to concentrate. Of course, it doesn't have to be heavy rock music, but a bit of Beethoven can be used as a means of restoring health.
- Love what you are doing. Selection of your favorite things is the best way to increase your productivity.
- The first thing in the morning complete the most complex tasks .
- Just start. Often the beginning is the hardest part of the job. Once you start, you quickly get into the rhythm, which may last for several hours.
- Everyone has certain times of the day in which it is more productive. than others. For some this morning. Learn Your Prime time to optimize the work schedule.
- Always keep a Notepad and pen at hand . As a result, You will be able to record their thoughts, schedules, and ideas at any time. The point is to carry everything out on paper. Thus, the subconscious will remind You about it every second.
- Keep a blog of Your personal development and achievements . It will increase Your responsibility and encourages self-improvement and personal growth.
- Plan out all your meals for the week ahead and, accordingly, write your shopping list. This will allow You to save a lot of time and money.
- Step away from the computer . The Internet is the first place for distraction from work.
- Write a to-do list every day. Like to plan your day the night before. Then You will start with the most important tasks early in the morning.
- During the day ask yourself several times. "Can I at present even better use of your time? "This one simple question can be a great incentive to improve efficiency.
- Sleep more. When you work at a computer or on a report, You can forget about sleep. However, it is important to get enough sleep so that Your working hours were as productive as possible.
- Practice. Studies have shown that exercise in the afternoon increases performance and resistance to stress in the workplace. Take a walk at lunch for maximum performance.
- Organize your office . The piles of paper around your Desk can become a huge barrier, affecting Your performance. Optimize your time by organizing Your office, creating systems and eliminate waste and unnecessary things.
- Listen to educational audio books. when You are riding the bus, clean the house, play sports or cook dinner. Audio training has the right to extra hours in Your day. Not to mention the fact that Your brain will surely thank You for it.
- Set up automatic payment of Your bills through the banking system. This will allow you to save time and avoid penalties for late payments.
- Focus on the result Your activities.
- Take a quick shower . This may seem silly, but actually works.
- Tell other people about your goals. and You will immediately feel a responsibility for their deeds.
- Take an information diet. Most of the world is suffering from information overload.
- Find a mentor and repeat for those who have already achieved success, so you will save a lot of time and energy.
- Write the most important tasks and to-do lists on the calendar.
- Set exciting goals . Without worthy goals, you will never be motivated to achieve their goal.
- Learn common shortcuts and create convenient shortcuts on the computer.
- Get up before anyone else. Nothing compares to a quiet house.
- Do not use a multitasking approach to work. Studies have shown that multitasking is not productive. For high performance we need to focus on one thing at a time.
- Reward yourself to overcome long lasting problems.
- Use Internet stores. in order not to waste time going to the store. See also: How to check the reliability of the online store in just 7 steps?
- Use fast Internet with high quality connection.
- Try a polyphasic sleep schedule (sleep in divided portions).
- Increase your typing speed. in order to save time.
- Get rid of the "lost" time. From video games, checking news on 10 times a day in contact or classmates, TV, foreign websites.
- Don't waste time on long phone conversations with friends.
- Try to work more at home and avoid the daily commute.
- Prioritize Your tasks ahead of time. Listing your tasks in order of importance, you can be sure that you finish all of the most important tasks during the day.
- When you read books, select the parts you need and feel free to skip the extra.
- Avoid daily cooking . Harvest main dishes for 2-3 days.
- Learn to read quickly.
- Use sleep mode in Windows. to avoid slowing down the output and restart Windows.
Now you know how to organize your work correctly, it's up to you to try our advice in practice.
And the last tip don't delay, start now ... From the list of important matters for tomorrow!